Most Expensive Item

do you remember the name of the pub? :)

Looking on maps I believe it is The Cumberland Arms. Definitely going to have to be a few lunch time trips there, It's nice to leave the venue midway through the day to cool down and get away from the masses of people :)

• Like 1

do you remember the name of the pub? :)

Looking on maps I believe it is The Cumberland Arms. Definitely going to have to be a few lunch time trips there, It's nice to leave the venue midway through the day to cool down and get away from the masses of people :)

Fully agree :) and nice to have some places in mind so I don't succumb to just keep getting fast food

I wish I could do the same... but if I dot at least drink, think I would just shrivel up and die!

I have experience. Every time i am attending some gig i am not drinking or eating until after

Just the thought of not eating for the day makes me feel queezy. If I go for more than half a day without eating I turn into a what I have been told resembles the devil!

I wish I could do the same... but if I dot at least drink, think I would just shrivel up and die!

I have experience. Every time i am attending some gig i am not drinking or eating until after

Just the thought of not eating for the day makes me feel queezy. If I go for more than half a day without eating I turn into a what I have been told resembles the devil!

As in daredevil or Lucifer? :P

As the Lucifer from Supernatural?

As the Lucifer from Supernatural?

hmm Lucifer from Supernatural or Lucifer from Lucifer? Tough call!

I'm not one for splashing cash at conventions outside of autographs and Dr Pepper chewy sticks, but I bought this little beauty at LFCC in Feburary:

61e5zQ-ZVLL.jpg

for like £20 I think? I was under the initial impression it was really limited edition and hard to get, so I bought it straight away.

Then I got home, looked it up online and found you could buy it anywhere for pretty much the same price.

It was pretty much designed so that you can place Funkos on it to:

tumblr_nw6h5mkPwo1rwljrpo1_500.jpg

But that would involve opening both the Iron Throne box and the box of the Pop! you want to sit on it...........and opening Funkos is strictly forbidden in my house.

It was pretty much designed so that you can place Funkos on it to:

tumblr_nw6h5mkPwo1rwljrpo1_500.jpg

But that would involve opening both the Iron Throne box and the box of the Pop! you want to sit on it...........and opening Funkos is strictly forbidden in my house.

WOW, How did you get a Funko which looks like you? I'm looking for a Camel one... That's amazing. :smile:

Most expensive thing was Angel Box Set for either 30 or 35 pounds (don't remember which). Most expensive autograph/photoshoot was Carrie Fisher, 65 pounds.

I can't imagine how some people manage to go without drink the whole day with all the heat in the venue; I think I would die of dehydration! I bring a water bottle with me but buy many more bottles at the venue as I run out; I don't want to have to carry lots of bottles with me. Although this year I'm thinking of bringing a bigger bag so I may pre-pack a sandwich/extra bottle.

I do drink but very sparingly. I'll have 1 small bottle with me, but I've rarely been there for the entire day before so I'll see what happens this year depending on when all the Diamond pass activities happen.