Most Expensive Item

Aside from autographs what's the single most expensive item you've brought from LFCC or indeed one of the other Collectormanias.

Not expensive (but the most expensive thing I've purchased) but I brought a replica Puzzle Box from Hellraiser for £30.

i bought an avengers canvas art 2 years ago for £120... and last year i bought a Deadpool Bust for £160.

seeing as this year ive tripled my savings for LFCC... i dread to think what my answer will be after LFCC!

Wow! That's impressive.

I bought a Hot Dog... Way too expensive and it had no onions... The Tomato sauce was nasty. Going to take my Camel chews this time... The Arenas can keep their Hot Dogs. :thumbdown:

I think it was at one of the shows I was introduced to Crispy Onion (its more an a American thing) which I developed quite a taste for. I already had quite a taste for ketchup (there's more of than in my veins than the other red stuff), but I quite like a cheap and nasty one from time to time.

The only problem is the price.

yh a good point actually... what do people typically do for lunch at comic con? i remember the prices being high and the food queues ridiculously long lol

I come from home every day, so I usually bring a sandwich. Probably not very helpful!

I got involved in a bidding war for Barbara Coles autograph during a silent auction and paid £35.

I did that on an Arsenal FC shirt...went into 3 figures.

I won't tell you what I did on an Arsenal shirt......

yh a good point actually... what do people typically do for lunch at comic con? i remember the prices being high and the food queues ridiculously long lol

I come from home every day, so I usually bring a sandwich. Probably not very helpful!

Water, satsumas and cereal bars work for me and then a few beers afterwards

... not unless you are offering to make everyone else sandwiches too? :P

Probably not gonna happen. I'd have needed to start a good few months ago!

I don't bother. I'll just bring a bottle of water and that's it from waking up till I get home and I'll have something then or if I've got time before the train leave I might buy something from the station. I can't be bothered lugging more crap around than I have too, I get way to hot to be hungry and likewise the thought of eating hot, squashed food that I've been carting around for hours is not appealing!

Outside of autographs I really don't think i've ever spend much at the shows. I'm not really a collector like a lot of attendees are so outside of my all time favorite programs/films I don't really buy much stuff. All I can really remember buying at Collectormania's many years ago where those lovely black and white cast gloss pictures one of the traders used to do. It was something nice that I could then get signed.