Mackenzie Jamieson

Laura Linda Bradley

Callum Blue

Erica LaRose

Marguerite Moreau

Mallory Moye

Edited by raymond
  • Like 1

Amanda Seyfried (In Time, Ted 2, Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, Mean Girls, Red Riding Hood & Veronica Mars)
Emma Roberts (American Horror Story, Scream Queens & Scream 4)
Joseph Lawrence (Melissa & Joey, Blossom, CSI: NY, Half & Half)
Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, Hawaii Five-0, The O.C., No Ordinary Family, Last Resort & Entourage)
Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)
Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless, Suburgatory, Miss Match & Scooby Doo 2)

• Like 2

With the announcement of Ron Perlman, some (or any for that matter) of the following reunions would be perfect:

Quest for Fire: Everett McGill (very rare guest, but would be awesome to have. Especially with the Twin Peaks revival for the summer)

Beauty and the Beast: Linda Hamilton (who still needs to come back after cancelling last time)

Alien Resurrection: Leland Orser, Michael Wincott, Gary Dourdan, Dominique Pinon and dare I say Winona Ryder or Sigourney Weaver

The Magnificent Seven: Rick Worthy, Anthony Starke, Dale Midkiff, Eric Close, Andrew Kavovit

Blade 2: Leonor Varela, Matt Schulze, Luke Goss, Karel Roden

Hand of God: Andrew Royo, Garrett Dillahunt (!)

Pacific Rim: Charlie Hunnam and Idris Elba (if either are possible at all), Rinko Kikuchi, Burn Gorman, Max Martini

Mutant Chronicles: Anna Walton, Tom Wu, Devon Aoki, Sean Pertwee, Benno Furmann, Steve Toussaint, Luis Echegaray

But especially!

Sons of Anarchy: Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal, Maggie Siff, Ryan Hurst, William Lucking, Kurt Sutter (I've been lucky to meet a bunch of actors from the show, but still need some)

Hellboy: Selma Blair, Anna Walton, Luke Goss, Karel Roden, Brian Steele, Rupert Evans, Jeffrey Tambor, Biddy Hodson, James Dodd, John Alexander

• Like 3

With the announcement of Ron Perlman, some (or any for that matter) of the following reunions would be perfect:

Quest for Fire: Everett McGill (very rare guest, but would be awesome to have. Especially with the Twin Peaks revival for the summer)

Beauty and the Beast: Linda Hamilton (who still needs to come back after cancelling last time)

Alien Resurrection: Leland Orser, Michael Wincott, Gary Dourdan, Dominique Pinon and dare I say Winona Ryder or Sigourney Weaver

The Magnificent Seven: Rick Worthy, Anthony Starke, Dale Midkiff, Eric Close, Andrew Kavovit

Pacific Rim: Charlie Hunnam and Idris Elba (if either are possible at all), Rinko Kikuchi, Burn Gorman, Max Martini

Mutant Chronicles: Anna Walton, Tom Wu, Devon Aoki, Sean Pertwee, Benno Furmann, Steve Toussaint, Luis Echegaray

But especially!

Sons of Anarchy: Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal, Maggie Siff, Ryan Hurst, William Lucking, Kurt Sutter (I've been lucky to meet a bunch of actors from the show, but still need some)

Hellboy: Selma Blair, Anna Walton, Luke Goss, Karel Roden, Brian Steele, Rupert Evans, Jeffrey Tambor, Biddy Hodson, James Dodd, John Alexander

SOA needs Tig, Chibbs and Venus adding to the list, would love to meet them. Kim, Tommy and Walton I would love to meet, they have done so many other shows too. :)

• Like 1

But especially!

SOA needs Tig, Chibbs and Venus adding to the list, would love to meet them. Kim, Tommy and Walton I would love to meet, they have done so many other shows too. :)

Kim Coates is incredibly fan friendly, he's a real pleasure to meet. I would love to meet Walton Goggins as well!

• Like 2

Now that Ron Perlman has been announced, how about some more SOA cast members. Never seem to see them at cons over here so would be massive if you could get some of them over.

Ryan Hurst would be my number 1 pick. would also love to meet Tommy Flanagan, Charlie Hunnam, Kurt Sutter, Kim Coates, Theo Rossi, Maggie Siff & Katey Sagel.

• Like 2

Now that Ron Perlman has been announced, how about some more SOA cast members. Never seem to see them at cons over here so would be massive if you could get some of them over.

Ryan Hurst would be my number 1 pick. would also love to meet Tommy Flanagan, Charlie Hunnam, Kurt Sutter, Kim Coates, Theo Rossi, Maggie Siff & Katey Sagel.

Or Idris Elba as they were both in Pacific Rim ;)

• Like 3

Deborah Ann Woll (True Blood, Daredevil, My Name is Earl, Catch 44 & Mother's Day)
Kim Director (Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Cavemen & Law & Order)
Kristy Wu (Cry Wolf, Buffy, End of Watch & Lions for Lambs)
Ashley Greene (Twilight, Pan Am & Desire)
Heather Donahue (The Blair Witch Project & Taken)
Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees, Buffy & Memphis Beat)