LFCC Entrances and Floor Plan

Hello

Hope you can help with two very stupid questions please

1--I get off the train go thru exit cross roadand that's normally where you go. New entrance where is it please. Where do I go once I get off the train please

2---I will be in a long dress corset, 3 inch heeled boots and way to much make up, at some point I will want to change back into normal man clothes, where are the changing areas,please don,t say the Mens toilets. I know they will be clean but have you tried changing in a toilet stall. That's like asking TOO TAll if he wants a ride and showing up in a mini,

please advise

1. That really depends on where you are getting off the train. Please let us know which station you will be coming in to as there are lots around the venue. Alternatively use Google maps to work out your route. Or look at post 141 on page 8 where a route map from Earls court Tube station has been kindly posted.

2. As if as I am aware there is no dedicated changing area and you may have to use the toilets, someone will correct me if I am wrong though.

Edited by Raylenth

Hi, can i ask what is prob a really simple question that showmasters have prob aready answered on these forums BUT as i've said before im away this week with really bad internet access and when i do get on the connection is awful - so i don't get to read much on here now (right when i need to!!!!)

On the floor plan is has "photoshoots" and then a letter next to it - how do we know where our person s going to be? Is it on our ticket? (i dont have it with me right now!) or something? I only have shoots with MJF (both) and Chris lloyd - where are they?

And i take it (doh!) that those of us needing to queue to pick up our diamond passes go straight to the bit at the back on the groun fllor when we go in?

Oh and where do we get VQ tix - is it at the desk of the act themselves?

Thank you!!!

Hi, can i ask what is prob a really simple question that showmasters have prob aready answered on these forums BUT as i've said before im away this week with really bad internet access and when i do get on the connection is awful - so i don't get to read much on here now (right when i need to!!!!)

On the floor plan is has "photoshoots" and then a letter next to it - how do we know where our person s going to be? Is it on our ticket? (i dont have it with me right now!) or something? I only have shoots with MJF (both) and Chris lloyd - where are they?

And i take it (doh!) that those of us needing to queue to pick up our diamond passes go straight to the bit at the back on the groun fllor when we go in?

Thank you!!!

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89444

Hi Marty, have a look at the above link for the photo shoot schedule. It's has all the guests listed by day so find the ones you have shoots with on the relevant day and it will tell you which photo shoot area you will need to go to and what time the shoot will be. I hope that helps.

The VQ tickets are given out at the table of each guest.

Edited by Raylenth

Thank you!!!

The photo shoot areas are listed on the schedule that was put out a few days ago. The topic is still pinned.

Unless something's changed (which I haven't heard) VQ tickets will be with a member of crew standing near the desk of the particular actor.

Can't understand why your not using the main/grand hall as you have done in previous years, surely is easier to find a place for everything on one level.

Apparently there is another event using the Grand Hall until Thursday. This wouldn't have left SM enough time to set it up for use at LFCC

Thank you!!!

The photo shoot location related to a guest is found in the photo shoot and talks schedule found on the forum

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89444&page=1

Using Friday and Richard Dean Anderson as an example his first photo slot is at 13:30 in Photo A

Hope that helps

14.25 - 14.35 On the sunday I have Ethan Philips (Photo D) and Daniel Portman (Photo E). I do have Goldpass and wouldn't have been to worried if it wasnt for the floorplan. Suggestions? :smile: Or is the route short?

The route is shorter than it looks. I'd probably do Ethan first and despite the Gold Pass tell crew that you have Daniel. The reason why I am putting Ethan first is that going from posts here it looks to me like Daniel will sell a bigger number of tickets on the day in addition, so his shoot would take a moment longer.

• Like 1

I have a YaLC entry and my boyfriend has a normal entry, I really don't want to stand in separate queues so would I be able to stand in the normal one with him?

No, sorry. The lines are separated to prevent confusion.

Hi.

Will there be a disadvantage to those going through YALC? (I stupidly bought a weekend one)

By disadvantage I mean, being kept back from going straight to VT area until the guys all get through main entrance?

14.25 - 14.35 On the sunday I have Ethan Philips (Photo D) and Daniel Portman (Photo E). I do have Goldpass and wouldn't have been to worried if it wasnt for the floorplan. Suggestions? :smile: Or is the route short?

The route is shorter than it looks. I'd probably do Ethan first and despite the Gold Pass tell crew that you have Daniel. The reason why I am putting Ethan first is that going from posts here it looks to me like Daniel will sell a bigger number of tickets on the day in addition, so his shoot would take a moment longer.

Thanks QS! :) Will do this!

I have a YaLC entry and my boyfriend has a normal entry, I really don't want to stand in separate queues so would I be able to stand in the normal one with him?

Hi.

Will there be a disadvantage to those going through YALC? (I stupidly bought a weekend one)

By disadvantage I mean, being kept back from going straight to VT area until the guys all get through main entrance?

If they do it correctly from what I understood, they'll let gold passes in first and then probably YALC ticket holders and regular ticket holders at the same time, yet at two different entrances...

But that's only my interpretation of the way they have arranged entry...There is no guarantee you'll get an auto, even if you do get a VQ ticket and even if it would be the first VQ ticket of the day. Only diamond pass holders are guaranteed the auto included in their diamond package.

Hi.

If they do it correctly from what I understood, they'll let gold passes in first and then probably YALC ticket holders and regular ticket holders at the same time, yet at two different entrances...

But that's only my interpretation of the way they have arranged entry...There is no guarantee you'll get an auto, even if you do get a VQ ticket and even if it would be the first VQ ticket of the day. Only diamond pass holders are guaranteed the auto included in their diamond package.

That is the plan as I am understanding it too.

Sorry to sound very dim but what are the alphabetical photoshoot sections?

and also where will the Michael J Fox 1885 clock face photoshoot be?

Sorry if these are silly questions to ask its my first LFCC

:)

The photoshoot and talks schedule is here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89444

• Like 1

Will Dan Slott be signing in the Comic Zone?

Dan Slott is signing at the Limited Edition Comix stand... You'd be best to contact them to find out exactly where they'll be.

Last year I assumed they'd be in the comics hall where stan lee was but in fact they were in the traders section so i ended up missing out on a sketch from Chad Hardin...

their facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Limited-Edition-American-Comic-Shop-wwwltd-edition-comixcom/141468539229445

Will Dan Slott be signing in the Comic Zone?

Dan Slott is signing at the Limited Edition Comix stand... You'd be best to contact them to find out exactly where they'll be.

Last year I assumed they'd be in the comics hall where stan lee was but in fact they were in the traders section so i ended up missing out on a sketch from Chad Hardin...

their facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Limited-Edition-American-Comic-Shop-wwwltd-edition-comixcom/141468539229445

Thank you for this.

• Like 1

Quick question, I want to go to the YALC section when its open to everyone. Do I need to go out and re enter through the YALC entrance, or can I just got to the YALC section on level 2 at any time? On the diagram it look like there's a separating wall that's all

Currently the mods have no info on this, we're trying to find out.

Quick question, I want to go to the YALC section when its open to everyone. Do I need to go out and re enter through the YALC entrance, or can I just got to the YALC section on level 2 at any time? On the diagram it look like there's a separating wall that's all

Logic would say there must be a direct connection between the YALC entrance and LFCC proper, as Gold pass holders are squeezed through the YALC entrance too at entry ;)

Hey, I have a gold ticket and my other half has a standard ticket.

I was planning on going straight through the YALC entrance and then back to join him in the standard queue (I figure he will take a lot longer than me to get in).

Once I have my gold pass will I be let in with him at his entrance or will I have to go back round to the YALC entrance again?

It might cause confusion if you want to exit straight away but presumably if you have your wrist badge on you can get back in through the main entrance at any time. However why don't you go and get any VQ tickets you need (if you want to meet any of the diamond guests that is) and meet him somewhere inside.

Edited by Raylenth

It might cause confusion if you want to exit straight away but presumably if you have your wrist badge on you can get back in through the main entrance at any time. However why don't you go and get any VQ tickets you need (if you want to meet any of the diamond guests that is) and meet him somewhere inside.

Thanks, yep I was planning on getting an extra photoshoot once I have my vouchers from the gold pack and then head out to find him, I have a feeling he will be queuing for a looooong time, which is a bit lonely for him :(

Logic would say there must be a direct connection between the YALC entrance and LFCC proper, as Gold pass holders are squeezed through the YALC entrance too at entry ;)

This is what I thought