LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Sorry to bother you too. But I noticed the Richard Dean Anderson Talk and the Aliens Talk are on at the same time. As I can't be in to places at the same time, would it be possible to change the ticket for the Aliens talk to a ticket for the Sigourney Weaver Talk on Sunday?

Speak to crew at the sales desk. That should be possible.

hang on think I was incorrect in earlier message : so am I right now as follows:

Photo shoot ticket for Luke Pasqualino says...... P Sat 1 Batch 1 - so that will mean Luke's 1st session in the morning

Photo shoot ticket for Tom Burke says P Sat 2 Batch 2 - so that will mean Tom's second session at end of afternoon

does that sound correct ( at least will have time to look human beforehand!)

hi, I have a MJF diamond pass in the high 400s which photoshoot do I go to, the one on sat or sun?

thanks for any help

Batch 2 diamond passes will be called on the Sunday.

Thanks for the info but now im confused as Tootall stated in original post diamond pass holders go first so surely that means the Saturday session?

ORDER TICKETS ARE CALLED:

1: Diamond Pass Holders (for that guest)

2: Gold Pass Holders

3: Old store tickets by number.

4: Non Batched e-Tickets

5: e-Tickets by batch

6: Tickets sold on the day by number.

I've updated it....

1: Diamond Pass Holders (for that guest) - If you are Batch 2 you will be called for your INCLUDED photos on Sunday.

2: Gold Pass Holders

3: Old store tickets by number.

4: Non Batched e-Tickets

5: e-Tickets by batch

6: Tickets sold on the day by number.

Ok thanks again, one last question how do I know which batch im in for my Diamond Passes as non of the passes say anything about batches?

It's on your e-ticket you got when you booked.

OK great will have to check them then, I would have thought if the batch was important for photos etc then they would be stated on the actual passes thou but never mind

I haven't got a diamond pass but have a MJF shoot for Saturday. I take it that I queue on Sat behind diamond pass batch 1

My sister wants a picture with Zach Galligan on the sunday but also wants to go to the Reeve Carney free talk, will she be guaranteed to see Zach Galligan during his morning shoot if I buy a photoshoot ticket for him now (which is still listed as batch 1) Thanks.

I have a non-batch numbered E-ticket for a Sunday Richard Dean Anderson Photo Op

There is NO way I'll make the 9.30 a.m. shoot from where I'm coming from... :no: ....will I be able to have it at the later afternoon one that day with this particular ticket?

Sunday morning i have Chris Lloyd De Lorean Photoshoot (old ticket),Bill Paxton Photoshoot (Batch 1) and Robert Englund and Robert Kurtzman talk...how can arrange my time?

Which number of the DeLorean? Depending on that Chris first, then Bill - tell the Chris crew you have Bill and then the talk and tell the Bill crew you have the talk.

hang on think I was incorrect in earlier message : so am I right now as follows:

Photo shoot ticket for Luke Pasqualino says...... P Sat 1 Batch 1 - so that will mean Luke's 1st session in the morning

Photo shoot ticket for Tom Burke says P Sat 2 Batch 2 - so that will mean Tom's second session at end of afternoon

does that sound correct ( at least will have time to look human beforehand!)

No. Batch 2 is in the first session for both.

• Moderators

Sunday morning i have Chris Lloyd De Lorean Photoshoot (old ticket),Bill Paxton Photoshoot (Batch 1) and Robert Englund and Robert Kurtzman talk...how can arrange my time?

Go to Christopher, then Bill, and plenty of time from there to get to the talk.

• Moderators

I have a non-batch numbered E-ticket for a Sunday Richard Dean Anderson Photo Op

There is NO way I'll make the 9.30 a.m. shoot from where I'm coming from... :no: ....will I be able to have it at the later afternoon one that day with this particular ticket?

As it says in the first post already:

Even if called in the morning shoot you can still attend the afternoon shoot should you need to.

My sister wants a picture with Zach Galligan on the sunday but also wants to go to the Reeve Carney free talk, will she be guaranteed to see Zach Galligan during his morning shoot if I buy a photoshoot ticket for him now (which is still listed as batch 1) Thanks.

Zach had old tickets sold as far as I remember, so that will be tight.

As posted like 2 dozen times already, you can go any time after your number/group/batch has been called. :lol:

• Moderators

hey a quick question if you have a gold pass ticket are you allowed to just come for one day?

No one is going to force you to come all weekend if you don't want to. If you can do everything in one day (and any shoots you've booked are all on the same day) then there's nothing stopping you.

• Showmasters Admin

I'll repost this...

As with autograph virtual queue tickets you can join anytime AFTER you've been called. Just make sure you get there 5-10 minutes before the shoot is schedules to end, especially if it's the second shoot of the day.

Zach had old tickets sold as far as I remember, so that will be tight.

As posted like 2 dozen times already, you can go any time after your number/group/batch has been called. :lol:

Sorry I have literally just come in from outside and went to the last page after the first without reading through the rest .. ;) ..no worries...means I can get my autos and other stuff out the way first.....even with my wonderful husband offering to drive me to the O2 I cannot get up that early for just a one day ticket/visit... :angel:

• Showmasters Admin

Its over 3 hours home and if i was to change my train at this stage it will cost a fortune

Talk to the sales crew. With a valid and timed train ticket they will always do what they can to help.

Would i be able to swap the days of a couple of photo shoots if i dont i will miss my train home

No, sorry. The days can't be changed unless it's really the last solution to a clash between two paid for events.

My Darren Lynn Bousman photoshoot is in the middle of the Michael Gambon paid talk (which I have a ticket for). Is there any chance I could have my photoshoot with DLB on Friday instead?

I have a batch 1 ticket for Bill Paxton on Saturday. I will definitely get in in his morning shoot won't I? (Thinking about the diamond passes & gold passes that go through before batch 1 tickets). Afternoon shoot doesn't work at all for me!!!

• Moderators

Would i be able to swap the days of a couple of photo shoots if i dont i will miss my train home

No, sorry. The days can't be changed unless it's really the last solution to a clash between two paid for events.

My Darren Lynn Bousman photoshoot is in the middle of the Michael Gambon paid talk (which I have a ticket for). Is there any chance I could have my photoshoot with DLB on Friday instead?

Speak to crew at the event and they will do their best to help you with this.

• Like 1