LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

• Moderators

I have a batch 1 ticket for Bill Paxton on Saturday. I will definitely get in in his morning shoot won't I? (Thinking about the diamond passes & gold passes that go through before batch 1 tickets). Afternoon shoot doesn't work at all for me!!!

There's only 1 batch's worth of diamond passes that will go through on Saturday, you'll be fine.

Its over 3 hours home and if i was to change my train at this stage it will cost a fortune

Talk to the sales crew. With a valid and timed train ticket they will always do what they can to help.

So what should i do. When i am giving conflicting advice

Sunday morning i have Chris Lloyd De Lorean Photoshoot (old ticket),Bill Paxton Photoshoot (Batch 1) and Robert Englund and Robert Kurtzman talk...how can arrange my time?

Go to Christopher, then Bill, and plenty of time from there to get to the talk.

It seems reasonable.

Suturday i am in Batch 2 for Neve Campbell Photoshoot.Probably i can have the photo in the morning session,what you think?Because in the afternoon at the same time i will be in batch 1 for Jodi Lyn O'Keefe...

Its over 3 hours home and if i was to change my train at this stage it will cost a fortune

Talk to the sales crew. With a valid and timed train ticket they will always do what they can to help.

So what should i do. When i am giving conflicting advice

I apparently have the wrong info. Listen to TooTall. I'll edit my first post.

Sunday morning i have Chris Lloyd De Lorean Photoshoot (old ticket),Bill Paxton Photoshoot (Batch 1) and Robert Englund and Robert Kurtzman talk...how can arrange my time?

It seems reasonable.

Suturday i am in Batch 2 for Neve Campbell Photoshoot.Probably i can have the photo in the morning session,what you think?Because in the afternoon at the same time i will be in batch 1 for Jodi Lyn O'Keefe...

Yes, Batch 1 is definitely morning.

I don't know if this has been answered as there is a lot to read through but....

Can Sigourney Weaver Diamond pass holders go to Carrie Henn's photoshoot on Friday?

Yes.

Oh that's useful to know. I thought we had to get all autos and photos on the same day (Sat in my case). So as Batch 1 pass holder could I get hers on Sunday even?

It seems reasonable.

Yes, Batch 1 is definitely morning.

Did you mean...Batch 2?

Sorry if this has been covered before but as i am only attending Saturday if i speak to a crew member at the MJF signing and explain that i also have a Sigourney Diamond pass will they try and help me through quicker so i dont get to miss the Aliens talk many thanks x x

Hello I would like some help please with a few questions,

I have a RDA photo shoot on Friday at 9.30am but I am worried I might not get in on time, I am flying in from Belfast I was looking to know if I didn't get in on time and I missed the photo shoot could I go on to the Batch 2 shoot at 6pm or will I have missed out.

Question two

I have a diamond pass for MJF and I would like to get the photo I get with him signed the photo shoot is Saturday when is the autograph signings is there any on the Saturday or do I need to wait to the Sunday to get the autograph.

Many thanks in advance for your help with my questions.

• Moderators

Hello I would like some help please with a few questions,

I have a RDA photo shoot on Friday at 9.30am but I am worried I might not get in on time, I am flying in from Belfast I was looking to know if I didn't get in on time and I missed the photo shoot could I go on to the Batch 2 shoot at 6pm or will I have missed out.

Question two

I have a diamond pass for MJF and I would like to get the photo I get with him signed the photo shoot is Saturday when is the autograph signings is there any on the Saturday or do I need to wait to the Sunday to get the autograph.

Many thanks in advance for your help with my questions.

1. Yes you can go to the later session

2. Michael is signing 11:00-11:30 on Saturday so Sunday would be better if you want your photo signing

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

I don't know if this has been answered as there is a lot to read through but....

Can Sigourney Weaver Diamond pass holders go to Carrie Henn's photoshoot on Friday?

Yes.

Oh that's useful to know. I thought we had to get all autos and photos on the same day (Sat in my case). So as Batch 1 pass holder could I get hers on Sunday even?

That's for Sigourney.

Yes.

That's for Sigourney.

I assumed it was both, Thanks.

Sorry if this has been covered before but as i am only attending Saturday if i speak to a crew member at the MJF signing and explain that i also have a Sigourney Diamond pass will they try and help me through quicker so i dont get to miss the Aliens talk many thanks x x

Crew will try their best to help with any clashes between paid events.

Yes.

That's for Sigourney.

I assumed it was both, Thanks.

I'll double check. I missed the "A" in my notes, that means autos. I'll get back to you.