LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

If you bought in the old store, which photo shoot do you turn up to please?

The start of the session, old store are called after Golds and before batch 1

I have a gold pass so I just turn up with my ticket at the start of the session and it'll be sorted from there?

How many times do we have to tell you that with a Gold Pass the batches don't matter? I am pretty sure that has been posted a dozen times now.

Can I just clarify here, us gold pass holders need VQ's for Diamond Pass guest's autographs but in regards to photoshoots, do we still go to the front of the queue (AFTER Diamond pass holders of course)?

Correct.

Thanks for the plan TT, but I can't see either the Iron Throne or the Gibson Throne. Mistakes or are they no longer coming?

Also, any chance we can see what the shoots like AoS, Powerloader will look like please?

Thanks

I'm checking on that. I'm assuming the Gibson Throne may be at the Gibson stall, but that's a guess right now.

I have one question - Luke Pasqualino's photoshoot is split in 2, I have batch 2 and the 2nd session clashes with Hayley Atwell's talk. Would it be possible to go to the first session, or do I have to choose between the photoshoot and the talk?

Batch 2 should be session 1 anyway.

Anyone think it's possible to go to the first shoots for Catherine Tate, Richard Dean Anderson and Christopher Llyod in delorean. Or should I go to second shoots for any of them. Any advice will be helpful. Thanks

What batches have you got Chris?

Richard Dean Anderson doesn't have a batch on it.

Catherine Tate is batch 1

Christopher Lloyd is batch 2

Shoot 1 for Catherine and RDA in any case. Christopher Lloyd may be pushing it.

Thanks for the plan TT, but I can't see either the Iron Throne or the Gibson Throne. Mistakes or are they no longer coming?

Also, any chance we can see what the shoots like AoS, Powerloader will look like please?

Thanks

The Iron Throne is not coming. The Gibson one will be on their stand and being dealt with by them.

Thanks for confirming TT, shame but such is life.

Posting from Too Tall's original post so people further down can see, as it seems to be the biggest question being asked:

"Roughly one batch takes 10-15 minutes. So if you wish to know if you'll be called in the morning or the afternoon, that's a simple calculation. 45 minute morning shoot means 3 to 4 batch will be called, 60 minute shoot means 4 to 6 batches will be called. This is just a rough estimate."

• Like 1

I thought J.LaRose was not doing photoshoots on Saturday. Yet he's on the schedule? I was told he wasn't doing them as his tickets for Saturday are unavailable.

Also, I have clashing shoots with Luke Pasqualino and Finn Jones. Does it matter if I go to shoot 1 or shoot 2 for Luke?

Jason said they were working on revamping some shots. Looks like with the recent cancellations a J. LaRose shoot was added on Saturday.

You can go any time after your number has been called. It doesn't matter if you turn up later for Luke.

I have one question - Luke Pasqualino's photoshoot is split in 2, I have batch 2 and the 2nd session clashes with Hayley Atwell's talk. Would it be possible to go to the first session, or do I have to choose between the photoshoot and the talk?

With a batch 2 for Luke I'd go to the first session you'll be fine

Thank you :smile:

• Like 1

showmasters your just outstanding! this is very well worked out indeed. just a quick one tho ive got a Christopher Lloyd and n Campbell clash, if I show the staff ect will they be able to help me make both?

• Like 1

So because I have Michael Gambon diamond pass I can go to either 1 or 2 photoshoot whenever i want to join the queue? It doesn't say which batch i am...i hope so because i have already the alien talk and rda talk clashing ( :( )...the first michael gambon photoshoot is also 11:15...?

il be celebrating this awesome day as my hen do (you will see a group of 12 wonder woman walking around)

one of my bridesmaids has a photo booked with robert Englund but batch 2

only problem is our mini bus is taking us home from the con at 5pm

is there anyway at all she would be able to join the batch1 que with me... even if it means joining the back of the que ?

Thanks Emma

• Moderators

showmasters your just outstanding! this is very well worked out indeed. just a quick one tho ive got a Christopher Lloyd and n Campbell clash, if I show the staff ect will they be able to help me make both?

Yes they will, worst comes to worst they both have multiple sessions

• Like 2

Yes.

If you have clash questions you'd really help us out when you give your batch numbers/what ticket you have.

• Like 1

Wreslters are abit all the place rey mysterio and kurt angle even overlap on the Saturday I can see a few people having a problem with that. And maybe instead of his real name maybe if should just say animal instead of Joe Laurinaitis not to confuse the people who don't know his real name.

Oh and the two guys who were in daredevil doing photos at the same time ? Bit daft if u ask me

I personally don't have any clashes but just three things I wanted to point out :)

Edited by rocky_on_vhs

Any chance of printable PDFs or something printer friendly? :-)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw9f0ArrkCuTOXhhdlpldlh4cXc/view?usp=sharing

I have done a pdf, not tried printing it yet.

I'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes! Thanks! :-)

Can't get it to print! First time, my browser crashed; second time, it just sat there and looked at me with a sullen expression.

So because I have Michael Gambon diamond pass I can go to either 1 or 2 photoshoot whenever i want to join the queue? It doesn't say which batch i am...i hope so because i have already the alien talk and rda talk clashing ( :( )...the first michael gambon photoshoot is also 11:15...?

Michael is only doing one day, so the batches don't really matter. Diamond passes will be called first, unless I missed something all missing Diamond Pass holders would get called again for the second shoot first.

I want to go the back in time talk Sunday and I have a Jeremy Bulloch costume shoot which looks to be in the middle of the talk could I swap Jeremy to the Saturday ?

Edited by andeedee
  • Like 1

il be celebrating this awesome day as my hen do (you will see a group of 12 wonder woman walking around)

one of my bridesmaids has a photo booked with robert Englund but batch 2

only problem is our mini bus is taking us home from the con at 5pm

is there anyway at all she would be able to join the batch1 que with me... even if it means joining the back of the que ?

Thanks Emma

The number of the shoot isn't the batches. Shoot 1, as stated at the top of the original post, could included up to batch 3 or 4. So batches 1 and 2 are pretty much always going to be in the same shoot section.

• Like 1

Any chance of printable PDFs or something printer friendly? :-)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw9f0ArrkCuTOXhhdlpldlh4cXc/view?usp=sharing

I have done a pdf, not tried printing it yet.

I'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes! Thanks! :-)

Can't get it to print! First time, my browser crashed; second time, it just sat there and looked at me with a sullen expression.

You should be able to download the pdf then print it. It just printed ok for me.