LFCC Talk and Photo Schedule

Hmmm I'm going to have to think of something really good and then ask you :P

What if I gave you a super awesome amazing cookie? Would that persuade you in any way? xD (They are really yummy! *Eats cookie*)

Hmm... unless Stephen Amell's cell phone number is on the cards I might just be persuaded with that. *holds out hand*

Hey if you want to meet him (and get his phone number!) then you can make a guest suggestion in my thread here :D ----> http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=85728

The cookie offer still stands btw :P

Hi QS - thanks for your reply. I meant in the queue outside? I am worried about being stuck in the queue outside not getting in venue, if there are staff members around I will be able to talk to them and hopefully they can help? I know last year I didn't see any staff members on sun until I got to the entrance? Will they be visible in the queue? Thanks again :)

The queue should hopefully have gone down quite a bit by the time you arrive, it sounds like this will be after 9. You'll be in in plenty of time before Bill's shoot is over. If you run into trouble go and see the crew at the entrance if no one is around.

• Like 1

Hi Guys just wondering if we have a 3 hour gap in between photos, are we able to leave the venue and come back in??

i have my Michael J Fox photo at 12.05 and then nothing till Carrie Hope Fletcher's signing at 15:15! and i'm only here on Saturday.

any help would be appreciated

Hey Too Tall. Any chance you could move Simon Russell Beale's 10 minute photoshoot in Area A at 1.55pm on Sunday to 1.30pm instead pretty please :) I really wanted his photo (Which I've got a ticket for) but it clashes with my Sigourney talk.

I'm in the same boat too! Can you help us out? :whistling:

Just wanted to say how excited I am for next weekend, can't wait.. Schedule all sorted, with a few minor rushes (not gonna call them clashes).

The mods on here have done a superb job in replying to everyone's individual issues,

Only a few more sleeps!!!!

That cookie can go in the hand that's still here being held out... very hard to type that way... :P

*Gives you not one but TWO!!!! super awesome amazing cookies*

*munches on cookies for late breakfast and ponders wish*

Hey Too Tall. Any chance you could move Simon Russell Beale's 10 minute photoshoot in Area A at 1.55pm on Sunday to 1.30pm instead pretty please :) I really wanted his photo (Which I've got a ticket for) but it clashes with my Sigourney talk.

Sorry, but unless cancellations require a shoot to be moved that schedule is pretty much it. If the Simon shoot is moved it will likely cause a clash for someone else.

I have spent almost 24hrs looking but can't find

'DavidB's' super special photoshoot anywhere!! I have a batch 1 ticket for the Saturday... Can anyone help?

Twitter always helps. :P

Same thing as above. Unfortunately if we try to get a photoshoot schedule without any clashes the event will last a month now. :lol:

• Like 1

Based on people's previous experience does this schedule get stuck to? Do many things overrun or start late?

Yes, you will be surprised, most of the time they run to time, Sometimes you get people want to chat to the guest or the guest will start chatting to you, this can start to slow things down, if they do the photographer will let the guest know there is a long queue.. they can do 400 people in an hour... The guest will be there right up to the last minute before the next guest is brought in... :smile:

I am also in the same situation.

Given that Simon is only attending the event for one day and only has one photoshoot, I would have hoped that SM would not clash his photoshoot with the most expensive talk on Sunday.

I'd be extremely grateful if Simon's photoshoot could be rescheduled to a time when it doesn't clash with a paid-for talk.

1.30pm would be great.

Many thanks.

It is my first time at the LFCC - so I have some questions:

1. I have bought a diamond pass for Sigourney Weaver and Michael J. Fox. The time you can get your autotraph from Michael J. Fox are clear, but how does it work with Sigourney Weaver? Is there a special signing time for diamont pass holders? Can I skip the row of people queuing up for her autograph or are there special lines for diamont pass holders? Is there a time schedule the stars are signing?

2. I have bought several photo shots of the stars using the eventbrite system. I have bought a photo shot Sherilyn Fenn Batch 1 for Sunday. After checking the time schedule it will be much better for me to get the photo of her on Friday. I have also bought a Gold Pass. Is it possible that I can do the photo shot on Friday using my Gold Pass?

3. Do I need for autographs of Michael Gambon and Christopher Lloyd a virtual ticket, although I own a Gold Pass? Or can I join the end of the line queuing for the autograph?

Thank you very much and sorry about my English:-)

1. I have bought a diamond pass for Sigourney Weaver and Michael J. Fox. The time you can get your autotraph from Michael J. Fox are clear, but how does it work with Sigourney Weaver? Is there a special signing time for diamont pass holders? Can I skip the row of people queuing up for her autograph or are there special lines for diamont pass holders? Is there a time schedule the stars are signing?

2. I have bought several photo shots of the stars using the eventbrite system. I have bought a photo shot Sherilyn Fenn Batch 1 for Sunday. After checking the time schedule it will be much better for me to get the photo of her on Friday. I have also bought a Gold Pass. Is it possible that I can do the photo shot on Friday using my Gold Pass?

3. Do I need for autographs of Michael Gambon and Christopher Lloyd a virtual ticket, although I own a Gold Pass? Or can I join the end of the line queuing for the autograph?

1. Apart from MJF, all the guests will be signing when they are not at photos/talks/on a break. For Sigourney, you can go up and join the queue (not skip it) at any time but it is likely that Diamond holders will be called up in number order when she first starts.

2. Usually you can't change the day for tickets (even with a gold pass) but if there is a major clash which means there is no way you can make something, then you need to speak to the sales desk on the day and they will try to help you in some way.

3. Gold pass holders will need VQ tickets for Diamond guests (unless you have a Diamond pass as well). You will not be able to join the autograph queue using the gold pass for these guests.

Given that Simon is only attending the event for one day and only has one photoshoot, I would have hoped that SM would not clash his photoshoot with the most expensive talk on Sunday.

I'd be extremely grateful if Simon's photoshoot could be rescheduled to a time when it doesn't clash with a paid-for talk.

1.30pm would be great.

Many thanks.

Hear, hear.

Really wish it could be taken into consideration as there is now 3 on here in the same boat. The only thing going on at 1.30PM is an Erin Cahill photoshoot and Christopher Lloyd with DeLorean shoot 2 (which it already clashes with anyway)

If Beale could be shifted to 1.30pm before his co-star Harry Treadaway instead of after it would be so perfect. We could get his photo and make the Sigourney talk without hardly any disruption to the schedule.

Could one of the mods at least bring this to the attention of Too Tall so he could take it into consideration, would be much grateful.

1. Apart from MJF, all the guests will be signing when they are not at photos/talks/on a break. For Sigourney, you can go up and join the queue (not skip it) at any time but it is likely that Diamond holders will be called up in number order when she first starts.

2. Usually you can't change the day for tickets (even with a gold pass) but if there is a major clash which means there is no way you can make something, then you need to speak to the sales desk on the day and they will try to help you in some way.

3. Gold pass holders will need VQ tickets for Diamond guests (unless you have a Diamond pass as well). You will not be able to join the autograph queue using the gold pass for these guests.

1. Diamond Pass holders will get called first for Sigourney, that is correct.

2. If you could explain that a little more detailed please? If it is a direct clash between two paid events yes, something can be done. But if you only think it would be less stressful to go on Friday that's a different thing. If you explain we may be able to save you queueing at the sales desk.

1.30pm would be great.

Many thanks.

Hear, hear.

Really wish it could be taken into consideration as there is now 3 on here in the same boat. The only thing going on at 1.30PM is an Erin Cahill photoshoot and Christopher Lloyd with DeLorean shoot 2 (which it already clashes with anyway)

If Beale could be shifted to 1.30pm before his co-star Harry Treadaway instead of after it would be so perfect. We could get his photo and make the Sigourney talk without hardly any disruption to the schedule.

Could one of the mods at least bring this to the attention of Too Tall so he could take it into consideration, would be much grateful.

TooTall is reading here anyway when he's working, like he did Friday afternoon. Right now he's enjoying his well deserved weekend.

Queen_Sindel, I have a batch 2 photoshoot for Robert Englund on Friday, but I really want to go to the free "Gremlins" talk which is during Roberts' second photoshoot period, will I able to go to his first shoot? StuartG2198 said that I can but just want to make sure :)

Queen_Sindel, I have a batch 2 photoshoot for Robert Englund on Friday, but I really want to go to the free "Gremlins" talk which is during Roberts' second photoshoot period, will I able to go to his first shoot? StuartG2198 said that I can but just want to make sure :)

Be there when the second shoot starts and you should be able to go through if you're not called in his first shoot anyway. As this is a free talk I am afraid the crew will likely not be able to help you unless the first shoot is really slow (meaning not much of a line). You can only ask to go through earlier if it is clashes between two paid for events. The Gremlins talk is free, so this doesn't apply. Sorry.

2. If you could explain that a little more detailed please? If it is a direct clash between two paid events yes, something can be done. But if you only think it would be less stressful to go on Friday that's a different thing. If you explain we may be able to save you queueing at the sales desk.

1.30pm would be great.

Many thanks.

Hear, hear.

TooTall is reading here anyway when he's working, like he did Friday afternoon. Right now he's enjoying his well deserved weekend.

Hopefully he'll come back from his weekend all relaxed and in a good mood ;) Fingers crossed he'll weigh up the options and take the photoshoot move for Simon into consideration.

If he doesn't and I do decide to attend his photoshoot at his current time (Missing half the Sigourney talk :( ) Will I be able to get a seat near the front? Or will they all be filled up? I have a diamond pass and it'll be an extra kick in the teeth if I have to sit at the back.

1.30pm would be great.

Many thanks.

Hear, hear.

Hopefully he'll come back from his weekend all relaxed and in a good mood ;) Fingers crossed he'll weigh up the options and take the photoshoot move for Simon into consideration.

If he doesn't and I do decide to attend his photoshoot at his current time (Missing half the Sigourney talk :( ) Will I be able to get a seat near the front? Or will they all be filled up? I have a diamond pass and it'll be an extra kick in the teeth if I have to sit at the back.

See the talk section of the FAQ: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89051&page=1entry1927988

Diamond Pass holders get a reserved area.

Be there when the second shoot starts and you should be able to go through if you're not called in his first shoot anyway. As this is a free talk I am afraid the crew will likely not be able to help you unless the first shoot is really slow (meaning not much of a line). You can only ask to go through earlier if it is clashes between two paid for events. The Gremlins talk is free, so this doesn't apply. Sorry.

If worse comes to worst could I get a refund for my Robert shoot, as much as I want a picture with him if I had to pick one of the two I would want to go to the "Gremlins" talk.

• Moderators

If worse comes to worst could I get a refund for my Robert shoot, as much as I want a picture with him if I had to pick one of the two I would want to go to the "Gremlins" talk.

I'm afraid tickets are non refundable and non transferable, and as the gremlins talk is a free talk and you don't have two "paid for" event clashing the store more than likely wouldn't be able to do anything. Edited by StuartG2198

That's the sales table's call, sorry. If it was a paid for clash yes, but in this situation I honestly don't know. I'd think probably not as this would equal a refund.