Clarification of Diamond and Gold Passes

Is there any chance that you are going to hand out the VQ tickets for the Diamond guests near the doors when they are opened? Last year at LFCC it was quite a distance between the entrance and the place where you could get the VQ tickets... and first you will have to find that way. I remember the last time I was at a SM event at Olympia you had to get up some stairs to the first floor and then to be lucky to find the right place to turn to, as there were guests on both sides of the hall. And a Gold Pass won't help you if you can't move fast (never mind run)... and as soon as the last Gold Pass was in, everybody else was allowed in.

Nope, unless they moved the whole autograph section to near the entrance, because as mentioned Jason said that's where vq tickets will be handed out, you'll have to join the stampede or, if you're physically unable to run/walk fast, like me at the moment, you'll have to either buy a diamond pass or most likely just accept you'll miss out to the more fitter people.

One thing which will have an impact as well which I've not seen much comment on(all be it there are a lot of pages so I may have missed it), is I am sure that many Gold Pass holders like myself have got one or more diamond passes as well, so there is effectively a double up.

So it is not as though all 500 Gold Pass holders will want a Sigourney VQ ticket, as a number of them will have a Sigourney Diamond Pass as well and also some just won't want to get her auto. So whilst a fair few gold pass holders are likely to go for VQ tickets it is not going to be the whole 500.

I'm not 100% clear yet on some of the bits, but hopefully when the schedule becomes clear it will make more sense.

Just in terms of ensuring I have got it correct with a few questions.

1. We will get two auto vouchers and two photoshoot vouchers which we can use on either Friday or Sunday for £10 guests.

2. We need to purchase a talk ticket for any diamond guest, but when we go into the talk we will sit behind the diamond ticket holders. (e.g. I have a MJF Talk Ticket for the Saturday)

3. We can attend as part of the gold pass any other non diamond guest talk(paid or unpaid) where we will be seated in the front section

4. For Diamond guests (MJF aside) we need to pick up a VQ ticket on entry for a chance to get autographs with Sigourney, Michael, Bill etc (Is there any limit to how many autos we can get, other than our budget ?) Is it the normal up to five ? And we can join the auto queue after diamond pass holders have got their tickets, so the board would say Diamond Only, then change to 1 to 25 etc as normal ?

5. We can join the back of any other guests auto queue without a VQ ticket during the weekend (e.g. Richard Dean Anderson, Catherine Tate, Neve Campbell etc).

6. For all other non diamond photoshoots we go in first, no matter what batch ticket number we have.

Does that sound about right QS ?

I am seriously losing track of how many times we've now confirmed things, and those questions are no exception. :lol:

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. For all talks announced so far: yes. As stated in the Gold Pass description in the store they may be exceptions to that, so I can't fully answer that "yes".

4. Yes and usual limit on autographs. What you describe is the plan as outlined to me for queueing.

5. Any non Diamond guest, yes.

6. Yes.

Sorry but just a minor clarification.I know gold passes can join the back of any photo queue without a VT but do we have to keep within the day of or photoshoot ticket or go anytime over the weekend.Thanks.

• Moderators

One thing which will have an impact as well which I've not seen much comment on(all be it there are a lot of pages so I may have missed it), is I am sure that many Gold Pass holders like myself have got one or more diamond passes as well, so there is effectively a double up.

So it is not as though all 500 Gold Pass holders will want a Sigourney VQ ticket, as a number of them will have a Sigourney Diamond Pass as well and also some just won't want to get her auto. So whilst a fair few gold pass holders are likely to go for VQ tickets it is not going to be the whole 500.

I'm not 100% clear yet on some of the bits, but hopefully when the schedule becomes clear it will make more sense.

1. We will get two auto vouchers and two photoshoot vouchers which we can use on either Friday or Sunday for £10 guests.

2. We need to purchase a talk ticket for any diamond guest, but when we go into the talk we will sit behind the diamond ticket holders. (e.g. I have a MJF Talk Ticket for the Saturday)

3. We can attend as part of the gold pass any other non diamond guest talk(paid or unpaid) where we will be seated in the front section

4. For Diamond guests (MJF aside) we need to pick up a VQ ticket on entry for a chance to get autographs with Sigourney, Michael, Bill etc (Is there any limit to how many autos we can get, other than our budget ?) Is it the normal up to five ? And we can join the auto queue after diamond pass holders have got their tickets, so the board would say Diamond Only, then change to 1 to 25 etc as normal ?

5. We can join the back of any other guests auto queue without a VQ ticket during the weekend (e.g. Richard Dean Anderson, Catherine Tate, Neve Campbell etc).

6. For all other non diamond photoshoots we go in first, no matter what batch ticket number we have.

I am seriously losing track of how many times we've now confirmed things, and those questions are no exception. :lol:

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. For all talks announced so far: yes. As stated in the Gold Pass description in the store they may be exceptions to that, so I can't fully answer that "yes".

4. Yes and usual limit on autographs. What you describe is the plan as outlined to me for queueing.

6. Yes.

Sorry but just a minor clarification.I know gold passes can join the back of any photo queue without a VT but do we have to keep within the day of or photoshoot ticket or go anytime over the weekend.Thanks.

Yes you have to keep within the day of the photo ticket

1. Yes

2. Yes

6. Yes.

Yes you have to keep within the day of the photo ticket

Okey doke thanks.

• Showmasters Admin

we will process all gold pass holders that are in line before the doors open in advance of the doors opening so when the doors are opened for them they can go in right away.

anyone walking up after the doors have opened will be wrist banded as they come up as quickly as we can.

hope that helps

jason

• Like 7

we will process all gold pass holders that are in line before the doors open in advance of the doors opening so when the doors are opened for them they can go in right away.

anyone walking up after the doors have opened will be wrist banded as they come up as quickly as we can.

hope that helps

jason

Great news, thanks for confirming Jason.

• Like 1

Brilliant, thanks jason, so if golds who already have their wristbands from friday are in line, we should get in to the building in good time saturday morning..hopefully :)

hope that helps

jason

Hi

I have a Diamond passport for Michael J Fox for batch 2. Unfortunately, I can only be on Saturday at their event. I fly over from Germany on this Day. I beg you to allow me that I can make the photo and the autographs with Michael on Saturday. Is there any Chance ?

And. Did you send the Pass to Germany ? Or is he on the Box Office ?

I also have a Ticket for the Michael j Fox Saturday Talk. I have bought this earlier. Unfortunately, I no longer need this. Is it possible to trade for a photo ticket with someone else?

Please Help.

Sorry for my English

Greetings from Germany

Hi
I have a Diamond passport for Michael J Fox for batch 2. Unfortunately, I can only be on Saturday at their event. I fly over from Germany on this Day. I beg you to allow me that I can make the photo and the autographs with Michael on Saturday. Is there any Chance ?
I also have a Ticket for the Michael j Fox Saturday Talk. I have bought this earlier. Unfortunately, I no longer need this. Is it possible to trade for a photo ticket with someone else?
Please Help.
Sorry for my English
Greetings from Germany

Just a small post in german for GarthBrooks :

Kontaktiere vielleicht Queen Sindel, sie ist auch aus Deutschland und arbeitet mit Showmasters zusammen, ich denke sie kann dir auch auf Deutsch gut weiterhelfen bei deinen Fragen.

Die Diamondpässe werden alle per Post gesendet, und denke das auch gleichzeitig weltweit, und die werden bestimmt demnàchst bei dir ankommen ( aber das kann ich jetzt nicht bestätigen, ich war zu geizig 500 euro zuzahlen für Michael J. Fox *grins* ) und wenn ich richtig mitgelesen habe im Forum ( verpasse manchmal Details :P ) , um Geld zurück zubekommen für zuviel gekaufte Tickets, muss du eine Mail an Showmasters schreiben, aber die haben momentan halt so ne Woche vor der Convention momentan viel Arbeit und ja könnte dauern bis du eine Antwort von ihnen bekommst.

Edited by timlux

Hi does anyone know what time Robert Englund diamond photo shoot will be taking place as I want a diamond ticket for him but will be leaving at 1:45pm on Sunday.

Cheers

The photo time table will go up at the end of the week hopefully.

Hi
Please Help.
Sorry for my English
Greetings from Germany

I'll reply in German, this has been answered anyway previously. ;)

Also ich seh das denn schon, dafür bin ich doch da. :lol: Nur tippen müsst ihr mich lassen. ;)

Das mit dem Day Change musst Du mit der Crew am Samstag besprechen. Sorry, aber dafür gibt's keine Garantie, dass das möglich ist.

Der Pass ist in der Post. Okay, im übertragenen Sinne. Er wird Dir zugeschickt. Bei uns in der Gegend kommen die Royal Mail Sendungen gerade per GLS, keine Ahnung wer das bei Dir machen könnte.

Schick eine E-Mail mit den Bestellnummern an shop@showmastersvents.com mit der Bitte um Rückerstattung des Talk-Tickets. Schreib dazu dass Du ein "Upgrade to Diamond Pass" gemacht hast. Dann ist das ausnahmsweise möglich.

• Like 1

I have 2 questions re the gold pass.

1. It states that you can go at the back of any normal autograph queue (is that not the same as a normal pass?)

2. If I come Friday and get the gold wristband and I also come Saturday does that mean I will get in quicker than those who are yet to collect the wristbands?

Thanks

Colin

I have 2 questions re the gold pass.

1. It states that you can go at the back of any normal autograph queue (is that not the same as a normal pass?)

2. If I come Friday and get the gold wristband and I also come Saturday does that mean I will get in quicker than those who are yet to collect the wristbands?

Thanks

Colin

Answers:

1) No that isn't the same as the normal pass; normal pass requires a virtual ticket - you only need to get these for the Diamond guests.

2) No, there will be a queue for gold pass holders - you just line up and wait to go in no particular order

I pick up my wrist band only on saturday, if I understand correctly someone of the showmasters crew, will come along at the q, check your ticket, and give you a wrist band, so I don´t think you get inside earlier on saturday when you already have your wristband.

• Like 1

true, as im there the friday im picking my gold pass up then anyway so just saves me sorting that saturday morning really.

I pick up my wrist band only on saturday, if I understand correctly someone of the showmasters crew, will come along at the q, check your ticket, and give you a wrist band, so I don´t think you get inside earlier on saturday when you already have your wristband.