Clarification of Diamond and Gold Passes

I pick up my wrist band only on saturday, if I understand correctly someone of the showmasters crew, will come along at the q, check your ticket, and give you a wrist band, so I don´t think you get inside earlier on saturday when you already have your wristband.

Yes, that is still the plan.

I'm considering buying the sigourney weaver diamond pass, If I buy one can I get a refund on my photoshoot ?

The reply is the same as always: yes, you can.

I am in the same situation, Ive got two photoshoots for Sigourney that I would like to refund and buy two Diamond Passes instead, can you tell me who I should contact regarding this and should I buy the two Diamond Passed asap then worry about the refund for photoshoots later ? Thanks :)

• Moderators

I'm considering buying the sigourney weaver diamond pass, If I buy one can I get a refund on my photoshoot ?

I am in the same situation, Ive got two photoshoots for Sigourney that I would like to refund and buy two Diamond Passes instead, can you tell me who I should contact regarding this and should I buy the two Diamond Passed asap then worry about the refund for photoshoots later ? Thanks :)
The process for this is you need to purchase your diamond passes and then send an email to the shop with your photo order details I.e. Name, order number etc and they will refund you, please do bear in mind though there is a large backlog of emails that the shop staff are working hard to get through but I couldn't guess how long it may take to get to yours. Edited by StuartG2198

The process for this is you need to purchase your diamond passes and then send an email to the shop with your photo order details I.e. Name, order number etc and they will refund you, please do bear in mind though there is a large backlog of emails so it may be a while before the store gets to yours.

Thanks for the speedy reply :dance:

• Like 1

• Moderators

The process for this is you need to purchase your diamond passes and then send an email to the shop with your photo order details I.e. Name, order number etc and they will refund you, please do bear in mind though there is a large backlog of emails so it may be a while before the store gets to yours.

Thanks for the speedy reply :dance:

No problem

I have just brought my sigourney weaver diamond pass, some people would say I'm mad because of the price, but when is something like this going to happen again ?? And the thought of the crowds wanting to get an autograph and long waiting in line had made my decision. I can't believe I'm really going to meet sigourney, my dream is coming true. THANK YOU SHOWMASTERS

• Like 3

Just wanted to check something. When Golds are let in and I pick up my VQ tickets for Sigourney and Bill, will I be able to pick up a few VQ tickets for other non Diamond pass guests for my daughter?

It's only one ticket per person. If you keep to that...

Just wanted to check something. When Golds are let in and I pick up my VQ tickets for Sigourney and Bill, will I be able to pick up a few VQ tickets for other non Diamond pass guests for my daughter?

1 ticket per person per guest? Don't scare me !!! :-)

That's not a joke. Each person can only take 1 VQ ticket per guest at a time. Once you have seen them you can then grab another ticket to go round again but you can't grab several at once for your friends or anything.

• Moderators

That's not a joke. Each person can only take 1 VQ ticket per guest at a time. Once you have seen them you can then grab another ticket to go round again but you can't grab several at once for your friends or anything.
What wrong name says is correct, all il add is that even if you have a few bits to sign you can still do this, one VT is all you will need, but as above you can't go and grab lots of tickets for your friends, it is one VT per person. Edited by StuartG2198

It might be best to make sure all the crew handing out VT's know that. There have been numerous times that I've gone to get a VT for myself and my brother as he was in the sales queue, and been refused a second ticket (despite the fact no one else was there collecting VT's for the respective guest. I tried to explain to the crew members and was told strictly that 1 person cannot take more than 1 VT AT ALL.

I know what you've said above is true (which is why I tried to explain to the crew members) but like I say, SM might want to make sure this is reiterated to the crew members

It might be best to make sure all the crew handing out VT's know that. There have been numerous times that I've gone to get a VT for myself and my brother as he was in the sales queue, and been refused a second ticket (despite the fact no one else was there collecting VT's for the respective guest. I tried to explain to the crew members and was told strictly that 1 person cannot take more than 1 VT AT ALL.

I know what you've said above is true (which is why I tried to explain to the crew members) but like I say, SM might want to make sure this is reiterated to the crew members

I dont understsnd what your point is, it says above that you can only get one VT for one guest at a times, you cant get extras for yourself or others, but what you are saying seems to be the opposite of this? it sounds like to me that the crew that refused you extra tickets were correct and you were wrong?

It is reiterated - been there, done that. ;) If that happens again and you see the area's Pit Boss somewhere close give them a nudge about it. That's always the best way to ensure the info gets through.

I dont understsnd what your point is, it says above that you can only get one VT for one guest at a times, you cant get extras for yourself or others, but what you are saying seems to be the opposite of this? it sounds like to me that the crew that refused you extra tickets were correct and you were wrong?

the way I am understanding it he was told that he could get a ticket for Bill Paxton or Sigourney Weaver, but not Bill and Sigourney at the same time. That is definitely wrong.

My point was that (for example) I picked up a ticket for Norman Reedus, there was no one else picking up tickets for him at the time, so I should have been allowed a second VT for my brother, but I wasn't. I've had problems with this in the past. As QS said, it's being addressed.

Edited by JacknDaniel

My point was that (for example) I picked up a ticket for Norman Reedus, there was no one else picking up tickets for him at the time, so I should have been allowed a second VT for my brother, but I wasn't. I've had problems with this in the past. As QS said, it's being addressed.
I think QS misunderstood, what you've described is not allowed and the crew member was right.

Its been said a few posts up that if you need another VT you can go to the back of the queue and get another one, so this isn't allowed? I thought this was what has been said many times in the past, if you need another VT you can get one, but only one at a time, if there's a queue for example.

Edited by JacknDaniel

Your brother has to be there though with you when you pick up the tickets, as in standing next to you, you can't pick up a ticket for him if he is not there. Otherwise, everyone would suddenly be picking up extra tickets for friends family coming later in the day or in the photoshoot queue etc. It has to be one VQ ticket per person otherwise it would be chaos.

Edited by GoldenGreen

Its been said a few posts up that if you need another VT you can go to the back of the queue and get another one, so this isn't allowed?

You can get one AFTER you have been up the first time. You can't have more than one VT for a particular guest at a time.

The only thing that I'm a little uncertain with is the wording about queuing - in 'batch order' and in 'pass order'.

If in 'batch order' - I join the back of the queue among the other diamond pass holders who are also in the same batch number?

If in 'pass order' - I join the queue and cut in to where my numbered position is - i.e. I am number 001 so I should just walk to the front?

Apologies if this has already been clarified.

EDIT - Here's the quote from the email:

INCLUDED AUTOGRAPHS: You can join the queue anytime the queue is open. When queues first open we may need to call Diamond passes in pass number order to stop the queue getting too long.

Edited by Graphic_Delusions

The only thing that I'm a little uncertain with is the wording about queuing - in 'batch order' and in 'pass order'.

If in 'batch order' - I join the back of the queue among the other diamond pass holders who are also in the same batch number?

If in 'pass order' - I join the queue and cut in to where my numbered position is - i.e. I am number 001 so I should just walk to the front?

INCLUDED AUTOGRAPHS: You can join the queue anytime the queue is open. When queues first open we may need to call Diamond passes in pass number order to stop the queue getting too long.

Pass number order would be groups of let's say 1 to 30 as with the VQ tickets. I highly doubt they'd sort that group in number order as well. Number 25 may not be around at that moment and then everyone would be waiting forever. ;)

Pass number order would be groups of let's say 1 to 30 as with the VQ tickets. I highly doubt they'd sort that group in number order as well. Number 25 may not be around at that moment and then everyone would be waiting forever. ;)

Thanks. I didn't want to cause issues with people in the queue... Although there should be a dedicated exception for obtaining '001' ;) *j/k*

I wasn't thinking about waiting for every number to turn up, I was on about to those who are there first thing and needed to be organised fairly without overcrowding. :)

Edited by Graphic_Delusions