Latest Guest Announcement - SIGOURNEY WEAVER

I kept refreshing EB as the last couple of times I've noticed the tickets appear on there at announcement time whilst the forum was down

Haha, you and me both!!

Didn't help that it was misplaced into the Friday section but it was the only way to find out as the forums was down.

My Sigourney pass arrived today, thanks guys!

I won't post a picture incase people want a surprise through their letter box :D

I'll say this though, it'll suit the goths.

Great!

Anything like my mock up picture? :whistling:

Saying "it'll suit the goths" gives me hope it'll have Giger-esque / biomechanical design :smile:

• Like 1

Sorry if this has been asked already in this thread/elsewhere, but I'm at work at the mo and just wanted a quick confirmation before parting with more cash.

I'm in a group of 4x Gold Pass attendees - is the Aliens talk included with the Gold Pass (as 'Aliens' is not a Diamond Guest, per se) or do I need to buy the tickets.

I can see the GoT and Neve Campbell talks are included with Gold, but just want to be 100% spot on before handing over £220...

Thanks.

Sorry if this has been asked already in this thread/elsewhere, but I'm at work at the mo and just wanted a quick confirmation before parting with more cash.

I'm in a group of 4x Gold Pass attendees - is the Aliens talk included with the Gold Pass (as 'Aliens' is not a Diamond Guest, per se) or do I need to buy the tickets.

I can see the GoT and Neve Campbell talks are included with Gold, but just want to be 100% spot on before handing over £220...

Thanks.

Let me check, but I doubt it. It's got two Diamond Pass guests included after all.

EDIT: Confirmed: not included in Gold Pass.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1

Boom!!! :YAHOO:WP_20150707_19_26_42_Pro.jpg

I have the same statue (and a Diamond pass too!). The game sucked but the statue's awesome!
The pass looks awesome, what does it say at the back of it ? Is it a quote from the aliens movie

Boom!!! :YAHOO:WP_20150707_19_26_42_Pro.jpg

I have the same statue (and a Diamond pass too!). The game sucked but the statue's awesome!
The pass looks awesome, what does it say at the back of it ? Is it a quote from the aliens movie

The back says "This time it's war" with a picture of a Xenomorph (alien).

• Like 1

Am I right in thinking the Diamond Passes are still only on batch 1? I guess this gives those of us who don't have Diamond or Gold passes the chance to get her auto?

I aim to be there VERY early on the Saturday morning, and I was just wondering what people think my chances are of getting the auto? I've never done the summer con before you see, only Winter.

Thanks!

Ben

Edited by BenJones_90

• Moderators

Am I right in thinking the Diamond Passes are still only on batch 1? I guess this gives those of us who don't have Diamond or Gold passes the chance to get her auto?

I aim to be there VERY early on the Saturday morning, and I was just wondering what people think my chances are of getting the auto? I've never done the summer con before you see, only Winter.

Thanks!

Ben

Batch 1 has sold out, she is now into batch 2. Edited by StuartG2198

Thanks!

Ben

Batch 1 is sold out and batch 2 is running low now. If you are getting to the event early and staying there all day, you might have a chance of getting a autograph. Summer events are very very busy, so expect long lines for autographs

I've just opted to do the personal send in item for Sigourney instead. That way I have ensured my poster will be personalised (which I wasn't sure would be possible on the day due to how busy she will be) and I can save myself the stress of the 'will I get the auto or not?' dilemma.

It is going to be a really busy few days, but at least I know this one is sorted now! I just hope they don't smudge the autograph!

• Like 1

I've just opted to do the personal send in item for Sigourney instead. That way I have ensured my poster will be personalised (which I wasn't sure would be possible on the day due to how busy she will be) and I can save myself the stress of the 'will I get the auto or not?' dilemma.

It is going to be a really busy few days, but at least I know this one is sorted now! I just hope they don't smudge the autograph!

Good idea, now you know that you will get an autograph from sigourney. I got me the diamond pass, it is going to be a very busy event and sigourney will be a popular guest, I did'nt want the risk of missing out. Enjoy the event, not long now

I believe that there is no guarantee your poster will be personalised. If Sigourney isn't personalising then you won't get one and the extra money you paid for personalisation (£5?) will be refunded.

I believe that there is no guarantee your poster will be personalised. If Sigourney isn't personalising then you won't get one and the extra money you paid for personalisation (£5?) will be refunded.

You believe correctly.