Latest Guest Announcement - CATHERINE TATE

Photoshoot booked :) I have met Catherine once, after Much Ado About Nothing, got a programme signed, but couldn't get a photo. Will have to think about an autograph. I have one through the mail on a Donna photo.

Edited by SammyRomie
  • Like 1

Photoshoot booked :) I have met Catherine once, after Much Ado About Nothing, got a programme signed, but couldn't get a photo. Will have to think about an autograph. I have one through the mail on a Donna photo.

Same for me. Both Catherine and David signed my programme after the show. But no photos. I'd love to have a photo with both of them.

• Like 2

Same for me. Both Catherine and David signed my programme after the show. But no photos. I'd love to have a photo with both of them.

I actually did get a photo with David :) (http://sammysautographs.weebly.com/uploads/2/3/3/0/23305504/2026689_orig.jpg)

But I think Catherine wasn't up to it. Well, now's our chance :)

Edited by SammyRomie
  • Like 1

• Moderators

I actually did get a photo with David :) (http://sammysautographs.weebly.com/uploads/2/3/3/0/23305504/2026689_orig.jpg)

Great Pic!!

OH MY GOODNESS thats awesome!! :D

Well unfortunately for me we are only at LFCC for the Saturday...so no photo with Catherine. I'm still hoping for David as always.

I'm glad other fans are getting chance to meet her :)

I beg you, get her Friday or saturday

. It will all be down to Catherine's availability as she is Sunday only I'm guessing that is all she was able to commit to.
I know, but you have to give it a try
I imagine they did, before the announcement.

And I promise not even 100 tries will make SM go "ha! We were only waiting for the 100th person to ask. She's doing all weekend now." ;)

• Like 5

That's an absolutely Brilliant photo! It such a genuine moment that it actually looks a lot better than the professional ones from cons. So well done indeed on getting that one!

• Like 1

I also have a signed program ftom that show! :) Both David and Cathrine signed. I got a photo with David aswell, its my profile picture :) Your picture is much better than mine :D Ive grown an extra chin or two in mine :D

I realised as well she is the last of the post 2005 companions I've not got an auto from, so will be great to complete that set, for the time being anyway !

Managed to get before at previous shows:

Billie

Noel

John

Freema

Bernard

Karen

Arthur

Alex

Jenna

Plus also have the Paternoster gang, Samuel Anderson and a couple of others , although not sure they count as official companions.

Edited by GoldenGreen

I beg you, get her Friday or saturday

. It will all be down to Catherine's availability as she is Sunday only I'm guessing that is all she was able to commit to.
I know, but you have to give it a try
I imagine they did, before the announcement.

And I promise not even 100 tries will make SM go "ha! We were only waiting for the 100th person to ask. She's doing all weekend now." ;)

OK, it makes sense. :geek:

... What about 101? :unsure:

• Like 1

I realised as well she is the last of the post 2005 companions I've not got an auto from, so will be great to complete that set, for the time being anyway !

Managed to get before at previous shows:

Billie

Noel

John

Freema

Bernard

Karen

Arthur

Alex

Jenna

Plus also have the Paternoster gang, Samuel Anderson and a couple of others , although not sure they count as official companions.

I envy you, Alex is my number one guest wish!

• Like 1