MASSIVE Guest Announcement Thursday at 7pm - Clue Added

How can anyone not know who Stan lee is? Madness!

It depends what you're into i suppose. I'm a horror, sci fi and fantasy nut. I'm not interested in comics.

Yes, i've seen Spiderman, The Avengers etc, but they're just films to me, i don't read that deep into the fact that Stan Lee created the characters :smile:

Exactly i have absolutely no interest in comics or their creators whatsoever. I have to say very superficially my heroes are usually people I fancy and Stan Lee although i'm sure is very nice isn't really a looker. lol

Edited by sarzy2

A few posts have said whose in London at the moment or next week. Just cause their there now. Doesn't mean they'll still be in London in 4 weeks

I'm in London right now. And I'll be in London in 4 weeks too, does that mean it could be me!! I hope it is, I'd love to meet me!
Could you afford to meet yourself though? ;)

Well on the other hand I'm not in London right know but I'll be in 4 weeks, do you guys think this means that other people being somewhere else in the world right now could actually be in London mid July.... Hmmmmm

I would love/adore/throw everything out the window if it was David Tennant (its 10 years since he was cast as the Doctor today).

But.....I think my belongings are safe :)

I'm excited. Gonna be glued to the forum before our guild raid tonight on WoW!

1hr 20mins!!

I'm starting to think that it could be Keanu Reeves with the 'Knock Knock" tweet SM made (Reeves' next film is called "Knock Knock")

Hmmmm .... Hmmmm Knock, knock .... Heeeere's Johnny, the Shining Jack Nicholson .... Naaa...

knock knock Penny, Knock Knock Penny... Shelton from Big Bang Theory Jim Parsons (Jason was on the set a few weeks back, saw it on his FB page)

Knock, knock who's therrrrr... Minator.... Pretty lame but I do not have pizzas to help me waiting, my mind is playing tricks on me, I'm losing it, can't wait another full hour, can set my mind to do anything else but stay in front of the computer and reading posts....

• Like 1

A few posts have said whose in London at the moment or next week. Just cause their there now. Doesn't mean they'll still be in London in 4 weeks

I'm in London right now. And I'll be in London in 4 weeks too, does that mean it could be me!! I hope it is, I'd love to meet me!
Could you afford to meet yourself though? ;)
Good point. I am completely out of my price range 😔
  • Like 1

I would just like to remind everyone that the last time Showmasters went on about a guest's "size", it turned out to be a truck painted like Optimus Prime.

So ... brace yourselves for disappointment.