MASSIVE Guest Announcement Thursday at 7pm - Clue Added

The funny thing is it often tends to be someone you weren't expecting, Michael J Fox aside, I don't think many people had predicted Michael Gambon and Bill Paxton the other day for example.

There's a tendency to say guests that you are aware have attended events elsewhere perhaps such as Mark Hamill, Sigourney Weaver or even Sylvester Stallone.

I always thought from the start of the Diamond guest announcements the bigger ones would only be confirmed nearer the time, not least because if they are big guests they are likely to be busy working (filming, promotional work etc) so you are only going to be able to know in the few weeks before if an appearance is going to even be viable.

So it could be the guests are tied in with a film that happens to be opening in July or over in the UK to promote a TV series. I remember quite a few years back we got a good bunch of guests from Heroes attending as they were in London on a promotional tour.

2 hours 40 mins to go !!!!

I will say, I can't remember who it was and I really can't be bothered to go and search through the thread but I do remember seeing in the last build up that someone had guessed Bill Paxton. Well done whoever you are!

the one ive eaten most of was bbq chickenm with chicken, sausage, onion and bbq sauce instead of tomato sauce on it

the second one is a meat feast with every kind of dead animal the take away could get their hands on.

and i had onion rings with it too.

• Like 2

A few posts have said whose in London at the moment or next week. Just cause their there now. Doesn't mean they'll still be in London in 4 weeks

I'm in London right now. And I'll be in London in 4 weeks too, does that mean it could be me!! I hope it is, I'd love to meet me!
  • Like 5

A few posts have said whose in London at the moment or next week. Just cause their there now. Doesn't mean they'll still be in London in 4 weeks

I'm in London right now. And I'll be in London in 4 weeks too, does that mean it could be me!! I hope it is, I'd love to meet me!
Could you afford to meet yourself though? ;)
  • Like 2

Reese Witherspoon new film is coming out near the end of July and it's staring Sofia Vergara soon that would fit in with the clues - at least in my opinion

I would snap up a diamond ticket if Reese came

Edited by Kymley