MASSIVE Guest Announcement Thursday at 7pm - Clue Added

The big question is, who the hell is bigger than Stan Lee?!

I have had a gut feeling since this was announced that it's Jeniffer Lawrence or Chris Pratt.

Jennifer Lawrence was my gut feeling last time - I would be happy with either of your choices :)

I hope it is Jeniffer and hope it isn't

I hope it is because i know a lot of people will love to meet her, :clap:

but i also hope not as i can't attend the event and i'm already down that i can't with the whole BTTF stuff going on :thumbdown:

Edited by _ItsWilliam_

I have had a gut feeling since this was announced that it's Jeniffer Lawrence or Chris Pratt.

Jennifer Lawrence was my gut feeling last time - I would be happy with either of your choices :)

I hope it is Jeniffer and hope it isn't

I hope it is because i know a lot of people will love to meet her, but i also hope not as i can't attend the event and i'm already down that i can't with the whole BTTF stuff going on

Oh, I get that. I had no intention of coming after last year (I had a lot of fun but I was exhausted and felt ill with the heat and crowds) but then they announced Richard Dean Anderson and Neve Campbell and I had to come,

Kind of hoping it won't be her because I'll want to meet her and I know I just can't really afford it

I had absolutely no idea who Stan Lee was until a few months ago!!

Edited by sarzy2

I think you need to leave.😡

Ok, just kidding 😉

• Like 2

You're not on your own. I had heard of him but didn't actually know who he was or what he did :blush:

• Like 1

I have no regrets either.

My next guess is Sarah Michelle Gellar because she was in a huge franchise and has some good films to her name. Plus they have announced some TMNT guests

Edited by Kymley

The funny thing is it often tends to be someone you weren't expecting, Michael J Fox aside, I don't think many people had predicted Michael Gambon and Bill Paxton the other day for example.

There's a tendency to say guests that you are aware have attended events elsewhere perhaps such as Mark Hamill, Sigourney Weaver or even Sylvester Stallone.

I always thought from the start of the Diamond guest announcements the bigger ones would only be confirmed nearer the time, not least because if they are big guests they are likely to be busy working (filming, promotional work etc) so you are only going to be able to know in the few weeks before if an appearance is going to even be viable.

So it could be the guests are tied in with a film that happens to be opening in July or over in the UK to promote a TV series. I remember quite a few years back we got a good bunch of guests from Heroes attending as they were in London on a promotional tour.

2 hours 40 mins to go !!!!

How can anyone not know who Stan lee is? Madness!

It depends what you're into i suppose. I'm a horror, sci fi and fantasy nut. I'm not interested in comics.

Yes, i've seen Spiderman, The Avengers etc, but they're just films to me, i don't read that deep into the fact that Stan Lee created the characters :smile:

• Like 2