Different tops

• Moderators

Am I alone in this, I take a bag of different tops for different photos. I like to make them something to do with the guest, but not the standard everyone has one, movie t-shirt

Funny you should mention this, normally I don't bother but this year I have got a power rangers T short and a GoT top that I'm going to bring with.

• Like 2

I also like wearing different tops for different guests- I always wear my very lucky t.n.g uniform from 1997 (and somehow it still fits me & in good nick) with every star trek photoshoot.plus this year have plenty of other t shirts plus I'm no cosplayer but also have a Ghost costume for Nerve and Freddy costume as well for Sunday. Plus it helps to change shirts regularly because it can get a bit hot & sweaty at con's

I also like wearing different tops for different guests- I always wear my very lucky t.n.g uniform from 1997 (and somehow it still fits me & in good nick) with every star trek photoshoot.plus this year have plenty of other t shirts plus I'm no cosplayer but also have a Ghost costume for Nerve and Freddy costume as well for Sunday. Plus it helps to change shirts regularly because it can get a bit hot & sweaty at con's

I went back and forward on ghost face but didn't want to cover my face

I've bought a bunch of themed stuff as well. Plus, I don't want to be wearing the same thing in every photo anyway.

I wish they'd vary the background canvas. I realised recently that every single picture I've got has that same sky-blue background lol.

I've bought a bunch of themed stuff as well. Plus, I don't want to be wearing the same thing in every photo anyway.

I wish they'd vary the background canvas. I realised recently that every single picture I've got has that same sky-blue background lol.

Yes it does get a bit dull. I like when they green screen it. Like the tardis or throne room
  • Like 1

i often change my T-shirts and baseball caps now in photos to make each one look a little different.The photographer using the same background is boring and i've lost count of the number of people in the past who asked me if they have been photoshoped because they all used to look too similar

Edited by loveamyadams
  • Like 1

This is actually a good idea that i thought id feel silly doing but alot of you seem to do it so think i will :) i did consider taking a tshirt in by bag with me to chnge into halfway thru the day as other mentioned it gets hot a abit sweaty inside so if your meeting guests later in the day i sometimes feel abit yucky if that makes sense. would be so much better to go to the toilet and change shirts later on, esp into another shirt relating to a guest at the show

If it is as warm as last year water and deodrant are a must. I think I will have a change of t-shirts too.

Luckily my brother designs and sells his own t-shirts so I better give him a call as time is running short.

• Like 1

That's a great idea if you can make it work. Unfortunately my bag is heavy enough as it is, so T-shirts would just add more weight for my poor wrists (especially as I'd need several changes). Also, I deliberately wear non-genre-specific T-shirts (usually music-related) so it doesn't look like I'm showing bias towards any guest(s) - I'd feel weird if I had photoshoots for guests from different shows and didn't have time to change in between! But if I thought I could pull it off, I'd do that.

most definitely, it was hot and humid in the event last yr so a fresh tshirt and can of spray would make me feel fresh half way through a long day...might just buy a shirt when im there actually lol.

If it is as warm as last year water and deodrant are a must. I think I will have a change of t-shirts too.

Luckily my brother designs and sells his own t-shirts so I better give him a call as time is running short.