Gold Pass Questions

1. Am I right in thinking that even with the new EventBrite ticket system you still get a ticket sent you through the post if you have ordered a gold pass which you bring and exchange at the door, or is it just your e-ticket ?

2. Is there any clarification on how we will claim our two free autos and photoshoots at this years event on the Friday and Sunday ?

3. Could you just confirm the situation in regard to the following guests who are Diamond guests (Christopher Lloyd, Michael Gambon and Bill Paxton), will I need to get a VQ ticket to get their auto or are they classed as general signing over the weekend so I would just be able to join their queue at an appropriate time ?

4. What is the size and facilities available this year for the chill out room ?

5. Is there any news on what the goody bag will have in it this year, will there be any autos in it ?

Many Thanks

GG

Diamond-Pass goodies might for Michael J. Fox like a T-Shirt, Collage Art Print, 1 photo with M J Fox, 2 photos Tombstone and Clock (single, without an actor), Reserved Seat for Talk of M J Fox

you can find a couple of those infos on the ticket booking site

Edited by Swissangel4616

goodies might for Michael J. Fox like a T-Shirt, Collage Art Print,

You're getting confused between the Diamond and Gold passes. They are seperate things. Diamond are guest specific and Gold is for general photo queue priority and no need for VQ ticket along with other things.

goodies might for Michael J. Fox like a T-Shirt, Collage Art Print,

You're getting confused between the Diamond and Gold passes. They are seperate things. Diamond are guest specific and Gold is for general photo queue priority and no need for VQ ticket along with other things.

thanks... I noticed that already (made mistake by writing) ;-(

Well the gold passes are sent as e- tickets ( bought mine back in early April and I'm a postman & deliver my own mail) to be exchanged for a wrist band at the show. Diamond passes are send through the post as they are a plastic pass.The rest nobody but show masters really know the answer to.every thing else would be a educated guess.

My Gold Pass arrived in the post as a photoshoot like ticket.

I imagine you bought through the old store and not through Eventbrite?

Do we just take a print out of our e-ticket then? Is it just the diamond passes that are being posted? Got excited today as I got a showmasters envelope through the post but it was my Billy Dee Williams ticket for the Gladgow con not LFCC.

1. You take out the print out of e-tickets, just Diamond Passes are being posted. It says that in our shiny FAQ. ;) Anyone who got something physical in the mail ordered before the store change.

2. This is one of the things I will follow up on after MK to get clarified.

3. At least for Christopher this was posted already: you just show your Gold Pass for these lines as they are not Diamond Pass exclusive guests.

4. I don't think we ever had more announced than there being water and candy. I have no info about this year.

5. Again this is normally never announced. As the presigned autographs were listed the years before and there's the vouchers now I doubt there'll be autographs.

• Like 1

Thanks QS for clearing that up, think I have read on here in the past that some people had received them through the post which is what confused me and I'm easily confused :P

It depends whether people bought them via the old store or eventbrite. If it's the old store then there will be physical tickets posted out but if its eventbrite then there'll be an e-ticket to print out / show on your phone to the crew. Last year (and I imagine this year is the same) you had to take photo ID with you by way of confirmation and you were then given the actual gold pass band.

I have no idea why - well I do, after reading the pros about Gold - I just bought a GOLD PASS!

First ever Convention and I just had to go all out with Gold after reading the pros of it for the weekend! Hehe.

This is on top of the regular ticket I bought for just one entry on Saturday, so apologies to effectively wasting a space, but I had to upgrade, it just sounded so much more beneficial to do! :D

• Like 1

I have no idea why - well I do, after reading the pros about Gold - I just bought a GOLD PASS!

First ever Convention and I just had to go all out with Gold after reading the pros of it for the weekend! Hehe.

This is on top of the regular ticket I bought for just one entry on Saturday, so apologies to effectively wasting a space, but I had to upgrade, it just sounded so much more beneficial to do! :D

When you've got a lot of photos and autos to get it is unbelievably useful, as well as all the other perks that come with it. I've found it makes the weekend more enjoyable as I don't get stressed running from place to place all the time!
  • Like 2

• Moderators

When you've got a lot of photos and autos to get it is unbelievably useful, as well as all the other perks that come with it. I've found it makes the weekend more enjoyable as I don't get stressed running from place to place all the time!

Have to totally agree with Wrong Name on this one, it really does make it stress free.

• Like 2

I've only got 5 shoots for Saturday, but feel with the Gold Pass it'll give me more freedom and have Sunday to do other things I don't manage on Saturday.

Does the Gold Pass allow you to join a queue for a photo-shoot you've got regardless of batch number etc?

Or is that just for Autographs? Don't want to wander into a queue I shouldn't with the Gold Pass!

I've only got 5 shoots for Saturday, but feel with the Gold Pass it'll give me more freedom and have Sunday to do other things I don't manage on Saturday.

Does the Gold Pass allow you to join a queue for a photo-shoot you've got regardless of batch number etc?

Or is that just for Autographs? Don't want to wander into a queue I shouldn't with the Gold Pass!

Yes, you get to go in first for photos, regardless of your batch. For autos you get to join any queue without needing a VQ ticket. You can't jump to the front of an auto queue though, just join it at the back which still saves a lot of time.
  • Like 1

As a first time visitor after a lot of research I have purchased a gold pass for Sunday as well as a diamond pass for Robert Englund and a pre booked photo with Lea Thompson at the moment. I understand the process of the VQ now. But if anyone can help with this. If on the day (sunday) there are photo or autograph oppwrtuin

Continued do you have to queue to pay for these before you join the queue with your gold pass. Or do you pay per artist in each separate queue. Any help appreciated.

For the guests with a vt queue there is usually a table part way down the queue where you pay or some guests the crew member who is sitting with the guest will take payment. So with the gold pass you can just queue up and not worry about getting anything beforehand.
  • Like 1

Hello, how to we get the 2 free photoshoots (the ones 10£) ?

Does i have to book the photoshoot ticket online ? Or just go on the event ?

That is something we are not sure about at the moment as Showmasters has not said yet. We imagine that there will tickets/vouchers in the goodie bag for Gold pass holders that can be used at any £10 photoshoot but we are just guessing. I'm sure they will let us know before the event.

The funny thing with these 10 £ shoot is, I think there is not one shoot for that price^^, the cheapest ones are all 15 £, but possible of course that I missed the 10 £ ones

Edited by timlux