Gold Pass Questions

The funny thing with these 10 £ shoot is, I think there is not one shoot for that price^^, the cheapest ones are all 15 £, but possible of course that I missed the 10 £ ones

There are three or four shoots at present. I'm at work at the mo so can't list them all, but I know who I'm getting for sure.

Edited by Zahariel

The funny thing with these 10 £ shoot is, I think there is not one shoot for that price^^, the cheapest ones are all 15 £, but possible of course that I missed the 10 £ ones

There are three or four shoots at present. I'm at work at the mo so can't list them all, but I know who I'm getting for sure.

There's more than that now, there are 33 guests at the £10 autograph rate, but a lot don't seem to have listed photoshoots, can only see Gemma Whelan and John Bell on the main thread at £10 for a photoshoot.

There's more than that now, there are 33 guests at the £10 autograph rate, but a lot don't seem to have listed photoshoots, can only see Gemma Whelan and John Bell on the main thread at £10 for a photoshoot.
And John Bell is only there on Saturday, and the Gold Pass tickets state that the free £10 photos can't be used on a Saturday only guest.

And John Bell is only there on Saturday, and the Gold Pass tickets state that the free £10 photos can't be used on a Saturday only guest.

Yeah that Saturday rule is kinda stupid to be honest

1. You take out the print out of e-tickets, just Diamond Passes are being posted. It says that in our shiny FAQ. ;) Anyone who got something physical in the mail ordered before the store change.

2. This is one of the things I will follow up on after MK to get clarified.

3. At least for Christopher this was posted already: you just show your Gold Pass for these lines as they are not Diamond Pass exclusive guests.

4. I don't think we ever had more announced than there being water and candy. I have no info about this year.

5. Again this is normally never announced. As the presigned autographs were listed the years before and there's the vouchers now I doubt there'll be autographs.

3. I think it was written in another thread that since nothing has been specified about that on the diamond guests (not including Michael since he is exclusive) than the Gold Pass holders can join without a VQ-ticket. It has been specified that the talks of theese guests are not included, but it says nothing about the VQs. :smile:

Sorry, my brain may have finally turned to mush now... but what's the issue with 3. now? The talks have been specially mentioned because they are not included as an exception from the "Gold Pass don't have to buy talk tickets."

I think you mentioned in another thread that example that the talks were specified. But nothing were said about the VQs and therefor the gold pass holders will not need one.

Thanks Stuart. Yes, that quote is the most recent confirmation.

I'm really not sure where the confusion comes from. The quote from john bttf clearly says "may."

If any of the Diamond Guests we have so far besides Michael were a "may" it would have been announced when the announcement came up, same as with "Gold Tickets must buy passes for these talks". This is nothing that would suddenly be thrown at the Gold Pass holders on the day without a specific announcement.

Was thinking of this one :) Sorry for causing confusion

Sorry, but you still lost me. :lol:

The quote I am referring to with the post you quoted was that Gold Pass holder "may" require VQ tickets. I'm saying if there was any exception where such a "may" applies to would have been posted. None have been posted. So no VQ tickets needed if you have a Gold Pass (but no, Gold Passes still can't go and see Michael J Fox without a Diamond pass :lol:).

I have asked the office for definite iron clad clarification though in case I'm missing something now.

• Like 2

Sorry, but you still lost me. :lol:

The quote I am referring to with the post you quoted was that Gold Pass holder "may" require VQ tickets. I'm saying if there was any exception where such a "may" applies to would have been posted. None have been posted. So no VQ tickets needed if you have a Gold Pass (but no, Gold Passes still can't go and see Michael J Fox without a Diamond pass :lol:).

I have asked the office for definite iron clad clarification though in case I'm missing something now.

Lets just say this is a good answer to number three :) And leave it at that :D

• Moderators

So, so far MJF is the only 'exclusive' diamond guest? And as it stands, the gold pass will get you in anyline for weaver, paxton, lloyd etc? They are just regular diamond guests, not exclusives?

QS is seeking concrete confirmation on the way this will work, as we understand it yes, golds will have a priority in line AFTER diamond passes

• Like 1

Ok thats great thanks alot!! hopefully get confirmation soon :)

So, so far MJF is the only 'exclusive' diamond guest? And as it stands, the gold pass will get you in anyline for weaver, paxton, lloyd etc? They are just regular diamond guests, not exclusives?

QS is seeking concrete confirmation on the way this will work, as we understand it yes, golds will have a priority in line AFTER diamond passes