Natalia Tena is no longer doing Saturday at LFCC

Will a second batch of photo shoots will available to purchase for Nat for Sunday? I had one for Saturday but am also going on Sunday so I was hoping I could get one for Sunday instead?

See this is what I was afraid of. People who have had Saturday tickets for months are going to miss out because of the mass ordering for sunday. Yet they shouldn't have to.

I would have offered....

1) refund on day if not attending Sunday.

2) swap Saturday Natalia ticket for a Natalia Sunday on Saturday

3) swap Saturday Natalia ticket for another Saturday guest, if not attending Sunday.

Edited by andrewrolar
  • Like 5

Jezus - I've just heard this news, came on here straight away and it's sold out already? Super p*****d off, as I booked my Saturday photo with Natalia months ago - and not even a sniff of an email. Get your act together SM.

• Like 1

She would still be able to do more than one batch

I'm keeping my eye on it - just in case there is more released. Only just got my refund notification - slightly annoyed as I had a ticket in the 30's on Saturday

• Like 1

Yeah, gotta admit i am not impressed on how this is handled and how the new system charges, feels like i've lost £5 because an exchange wasnt offered.

for those who havent managed to get a photoshoot for sunday yet, i have everything crossed for you all that more batches are added.

• Like 2

Guys, the people at the office have certain working hours. Anything that goes up after office hours is because someone who has access to the system took pity on this poor girl screaming for help. ;) Please check back tomorrow for a new batch. I have already asked, but I doubt anything will be fixed before tomorrow.

• Like 2

Echoing what everyone else here is saying. Now when they release another batch we'll all have to pay another verification fee because of this. Switching days is no issue for me, will be there all weekend and this way I'll have the shoots more spread out, but having to pay another fee because I have to re-book this one single shoot, that is annoying.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Oh boo :( I can only attend on the Saturday. Ah well... when I get my refund I'll use the money for another guest, I suppose.

That was my thoughts as well as I'm time limited on Sunday but will wait and see if batch 2 is released

Sounds bad but I'm running out of reasons to want to enjoy LFCC, being young and not of the generation of BTTF and SW. Of course I'll enjoy the event regardless and I'm always grateful for the work SM put in, I just wouldn't have asked to get tickets so long ago back at Christmas for this particular event if I'd known :(

I'm still looking forward to it, and I'm sure it will again be as amazing an experience as my first con, LFCC 2014 was. Maybe I just have high expectations due to the line up last year!

• Like 1

There looks to be a few issues with the listings on the Eventbrite site for LFCC at the minute (e.g. double entries for certain guests) - hopefully SM can get this put right, and add extra batches for Natalia on the Sunday, plus Malcolm McDowall entries to be put in for Sat/Sun...

Anyone know if batch 2 released yet (can't get on EB still)

Not yet no - though keep in mind that she was announced before the eticket migration so some tickets would have already been sold on the old system.

• Like 1

I was waiting to hear back from SM officially about the authorisation fee before I place an order so that might have been taken out of my hands entirely already... though she was only available for 3-4 weeks before the transfer so there might be another batch or 2.

Fingers crossed.

At least after this event we won't have to worry about this as all sales wil be through EB.

I was looking for another reason to travel back on Sunday (it felt like a long way to go for just Iain Glen) and that might be it! Would like to see a few more announced though.

I was thinking exactly the same thing for Iain Glen.

Now I'm thinking about spliting some of my photoshoots to the Sunday :dance:

Though slightly miffed now I'll have to pay another £2.50 as her tickets were part of a multi-ticket order. I'm not against the fee in general but when something like this happens, it's not entirely fair. Is there anything that can be done about that?

I've asked for confirmation. But it's always been that way. If it was a solo order you got the entire amount refunded. If a ticket was part of an order you didn't get the fee refunded.