Sherlocked Schedule now live!

Too Tall

I've suddenly become very available on the Sunday lol I can now attend a lot more than I thought :) hurray for the changes!!

I have so much to do on the Sunday now, I'm going to have to miss some if not most of all the first 3 talks to fit in my photoshoots. I'll have already seen Andrew's talk on the Saturday so I'm ok with missing his talk with Mark Gatiss and the same goes for the Rupert Graves and Jonathon Aris talk, at least I'll have seen Ruperts talk on the Saturday too. The ladies of Sherlock talk will be very difficult to get to but I hope to catch some of it.

Ok , I see from the schedule that Ben's photos for groups A, B, C, D now all take place in the morning. Will group D have to stay to the back and wait until the other groups have gone through or can we just turn up at the start of the session and join whenever?

I also see Group D is listed in the afternoon session where we were originally.... so can we go to either? The morning one clashes with the Gatiss/Moffatt talk and the afternoon with the Andrew Scott talk (though if we can get done early in the first session we'll be Ok, and I suppose we could go the afternoon one after Andrew's talk because its only 15 minutes)

Ok , I see from the schedule that Ben's photos for groups A, B, C, D now all take place in the morning. Will group D have to stay to the back and wait until the other groups have gone through or can we just turn up at the start of the session and join whenever?

I also see Group D is listed in the afternoon session where we were originally.... so can we go to either? The morning one clashes with the Gatiss/Moffatt talk and the afternoon with the Andrew Scott talk (though if we can get done early in the first session we'll be Ok, and I suppose we could go the afternoon one after Andrew's talk because its only 15 minutes)

They will be going in group order (or there will be a riot, lol) Group D will go after Group C. If Group A,B, or C holders show up after Group D is called, they would join the current line (at least this is my understanding of how this is handled, please correct if I'm wrong, someone).

I think this holds true for all groups (A can go with B, B with C, etc, but D cannot go with A, B, or C, they have to wait until D is called). Also, I would think yes, you could go to either session if D is listed at both times.

Edited by slhomitz

I've tried putting the schedule on a chart again but am having trouble doing this one. I think I'm just going to print it out in colour tomorrow and cover over the bits for the other groups - it'll be a lot less time consuming!

I'm sooooooo thankful! A million thanks for changing the schedule. I truly believe it's not only me who's happy to see there is no clash for anybody with the one and only BC talk!

Knowing that schedules are meant to be changed - I hope that it will come close to the one posted today.
Wishing a nice evening all and one x

That's my gold group C schedule incl. B221 BC photo - feel free to copy if needed :smile:

Nox000062_zpscme0mvtx.jpgNox000058_zpswpeogbhj.jpg?t=1429469313

Edited by Pia
  • Like 2

I've suddenly become very available on the Sunday lol I can now attend a lot more than I thought :) hurray for the changes!!

I have so much to do on the Sunday now, I'm going to have to miss some if not most of all the first 3 talks to fit in my photoshoots. I'll have already seen Andrew's talk on the Saturday so I'm ok with missing his talk with Mark Gatiss and the same goes for the Rupert Graves and Jonathon Aris talk, at least I'll have seen Ruperts talk on the Saturday too. The ladies of Sherlock talk will be very difficult to get to but I hope to catch some of it.

Actually I may miss Rupert's Saturday talk as it clashes with Ben's 2nd autograph time so unless I get his auto in the morning slot I'll probably miss both of his talks which is gutting as he's one of the main reasons I'm going. Fingers crossed I'll get Ben's autograph in the morning. Then again if I manage to get Mark's auto in the Saturday slot I'll be able to get a few photo shoot's in the 2nd sessions on Sunday and so free up a bit of time to catch more of the morning talks. I'll just have to have a few different possible schedules for Sunday as everything depends on what I can get done on the Saturday.

That probably makes no sense to anyone but me, it's been a long day :P

Okay, it's Monday night and I just received the last update via email.
Still no sign of the VIP schedule though, and I officially start to freak out. runaway.gif
I know there could be still changes in last minute, but I would really like to have at least an idea when the exclusives will take place, so I can make my plans too. Not feeling "V.I." at the moment.

Okay, it's Monday night and I just received the last update via email.

Still no sign of the VIP schedule though, and I officially start to freak out. runaway.gif

I know there could be still changes in last minute, but I would really like to have at least an idea when the exclusives will take place, so I can make my plans too. Not feeling "V.I." at the moment.

Wow, VIP, good for you! How many more events do you still need info for? I think VIP goes before Platinum for photos and autographs, but I can't imagine where they could squeeze in much more for you! And I thought I had reason to stress. Good luck!!

Erm... I think, the round table, the walk through the sets with Arwel Jones, and the reception... I may forget something.

Seriously, I didn't expected the program to be so packed. There was no word of exclusive use of the Tardis (maybe they want to keep it secret), but I have no idea how we should manage without. :BRUISED:

• Like 2

Hi, can someone please confirm timings for me. I have a photo shoot with Benedict Cumerbatch on Saturday in Batch 3. Does Batch 3 start at 3pm? I just want to be sure. Thanks.

It actually starts at 2.30 but any group D's and batches 1 and 2 will be called ahead of you.

Hi, can someone please confirm timings for me. I have a photo shoot with Benedict Cumerbatch on Saturday in Batch 3. Does Batch 3 start at 3pm? I just want to be sure. Thanks.

It actually starts at 2.30 but any group D's and batches 1 and 2 will be called ahead of you.

Many thanks.

I've finished my planning, I give up the panels of the second stage and I really don't know when I'll have time for the autographs (except Benedict and Mark) (and I even didn't think about food, I guess I'll eat during the queues) but I'm happy to be able to assist to the main talks.

I hope there won't be more changes until Friday!

Edited by Francesca
  • Like 1

Auto's should be fine, if you've got 15 mins here and there just try and get one guest and before you know it you'll be through them. It does help a bit that Ben and Mark are scheduled but means you will have to go for Marks then or you won't get it.

Auto's should be fine, if you've got 15 mins here and there just try and get one guest and before you know it you'll be through them. It does help a bit that Ben and Mark are scheduled but means you will have to go for Marks then or you won't get it.

Yes, but our few minutes of free time in between photos and panels might not coincide with the guests' autograph times. They could be at a panel, photo op, on a break.... The schedule is really tight, especially on Saturday. I'm hoping to get the majority on Sunday, but I don't mind if I miss a few.

I think autos are going to be very tricky with such a packed schedule.

I think I'm going to go not expecting to be able to get them all and then if I do I will be surprised !

Sadly, I think I'm going to miss a lot of the talks.

Just prioritize the autographs and get the ones you really want. And if you get more, yes, it's a pleasant surprise :)