Sherlocked Schedule now live!

Too Tall

Okay people, this is not funny anymore.

I need my VIP info today, as I'm travelling tomorrow. It doesn't have to be the final version, but I want to have an idea how the schedule looks like. Will it take place all within the regular opening hours?

Can anyone talk to me? PLEASE?

Yes, I did send emails to Showmasters. One wasn't answered at all, the other answer came after two days, so it is not an option anymore. The only one mail I've got so far was a question about the jacket size, so they have my email right. I checked spam folders of my email account. There is nothing.

• Showmasters Admin

Okay people, this is not funny anymore.

I need my VIP info today, as I'm travelling tomorrow. It doesn't have to be the final version, but I want to have an idea how the schedule looks like. Will it take place all within the regular opening hours?

Can anyone talk to me? PLEASE?

Yes, I did send emails to Showmasters. One wasn't answered at all, the other answer came after two days, so it is not an option anymore. The only one mail I've got so far was a question about the jacket size, so they have my email right. I checked spam folders of my email account. There is nothing.

You will receive an email later today with all of this information. Apologies for the delay.

Too Tall, can I ask is there going to be a system in place to stop people getting more than one free autograph each from Steven Moffat, Sue Vertue etc so that everyone can get one by the end of the day? Thanks

That's a good idea, maybe there could be a voucher or something similar, so once you have used it to get your auto, you can't keep going back as I can see people turning up with a whole load of Doctor Who stuff for Steven to sign.

Too Tall, can I ask is there going to be a system in place to stop people getting more than one free autograph each from Steven Moffat, Sue Vertue etc so that everyone can get one by the end of the day? Thanks

That's a good idea, maybe there could be a voucher or something similar, so once you have used it to get your auto, you can't keep going back as I can see people turning up with a whole load of Doctor Who stuff for Steven to sign.

Yes, there is going to be a system in place.

• Like 1

Hi Too Tall,

Quick question - I booked a photo with Una on 221b set for Sat before B's autograph schedule was posted. I'd emailed ages ago to see if I could change it to Sun, as the Sat schedule once it was posted was jammed.

But I've not had anything back despite sending the request a while ago. :(

Are we to assume that there now will be no autograph email and that Platinum tix holders now just have to show up at either time?

If that's the case, may I PLEASE reschedule the shoot with Una on the 221b set for the Sunday? This way I don't HAVE to be at B's morning autograph session as I suspect it will be busy.

Or are autograph emails still coming out?

Thanks for any info!

D

• Showmasters Admin

Anyone that bought after the email came out around the 17th March will be in...

Silver Group H

Gold Group D

Platinum Group B.

If you need to move your Una 221b photo shoot, talk to the crew at the info booth at the show and they'll be able to help with that.

Anyone that bought after the email came out around the 17th March will be in...

Silver Group H

Gold Group D

Platinum Group B.

If you need to move your Una 221b photo shoot, talk to the crew at the info booth at the show and they'll be able to help with that.

Thanks, TT. I'm in group A, so that's not the problem; it was just not wanting to ONLY have one option for an autograph if we're not being assigned specific times.

Will talk to staff about rescheduling Una's shoot if need be. I may be able to get into the morning session anyway *fingers crossed*

Many thanks for quick response!

I have had the same email this morning as well NarmaK, It is a confusing title.

And I've also had another set of tickets emailed to me this afternoon. (silver, e ticket verification and gold upgrade) Same barcodes I think so just duplicates but all a bit confusing. I've now got 4 sets of tickets, my originals, the ones received earlier this week that said those were the only ones I'd need, and now 2 sets sent to me today!

I'm actually concerned that they may have taken payment again?

I've been to several events ticketed by eventbrite before, and you always get a reminder email a few days beforehand with another e-copy of your tickets in case you've mislaid them. It was very useful the last time as I'd been carrying a printed version round in my work diary for almost a year, and it was almost illegible by then!

So don't fret, it's just something designed to help you, not intended to confuse. They do all say 'Reminder for Sherlocked' at the top, so it's not hard to understand!

• Like 1

I've now also been sent an email telling me I need to do the e-ticket verification! Despite them actually sending me a copy twice today! I've forwarded it to tickets@sherlocked.com but knowing they're snowed under with emails I don't know if I'll get a response in time!

Just recieved an email saying "upgrades at 10 friday" what does this mean? If we made an upgrade do we need to come at that time to get tickets? Anyone else know?

Is there any more info on that in your email? I tried upgrading by email but was too late and hope I can do that at the event know, but I don't know exactly yet where and when.

Update as posted in the other topic:

Okay, the full story is still being communicated - sorry, we're living on text messages right now still :lol: - but I can confirm that this was indeed a weird computer glitch that right now sent a lot of people into hectic activity.

Those who are finding this e-mail about having to pay validation and have upgraded please ignore it, you do not have to pay again. Those who have paid will be refunded tomorrow.

The additional tickets being sent as attachments are an Eventbrite service feature. If you come prepared as most of you are again you can ignore those e-mails.

An e-mail about upgrades being done at 10 AM that seems to have appeared for some is a standard e-mail from the upgrade shop. No further upgrades will be done on site.

Thanks QS and Pink Lady, that did clarify that. Was a little worried I had to come in early on Friday... But as Pink Lady pointed it is a reminder, which is such a relief! :)

Edited by NarmaK
  • Like 1

Fruitbat, I've always intended to print my tickets so haven't paid a massiv amount of attention to discussions of apps and such but IIRC as long as you have the app and can call your ticket up on it to be scanned that should be fine.

MAke sure your phone has plenty of power though!