Talk and Photo Shoots Update...

showmasters

That's helpful MGO as it does suggest it wasn't ever included. I thing with all the additional items being released and the confusion over the exact interpretation of some of the phrasings maybe things have just gotten a little mixed up maybe?

A group shot with Steven Moffat, Sue Vertue, Arwel Jones and Danny Hargreaves has now been added to the Gold, Platinum and VIP packages. Not available to anyone else.

• Like 2

That's helpful MGO as it does suggest it wasn't ever included. I thing with all the additional items being released and the confusion over the exact interpretation of some of the phrasings maybe things have just gotten a little mixed up maybe?

I can confirm that the screening (it initially said something about being introduced by a cast member, not Benedict specifically) was never included in the gold package, only platinum and up. I remember specifically because the screening was the only thing that didn't come with the gold package that I wanted, so I made a note to buy a separate screening ticket. Which I did. I've no idea which episode, but what the hell. I hold out hope that maybe they'll also play a teensy clip of the Christmas special, but I likely hope in vain. Regardless, a group screening of Sherlock on a big screen will be splendid! I did that once when my local PBS station had a preview of The Empty Hearse, and the crowd chemistry made it a whole different experience from watching an episode by myself.

Anna

A group shot with Steven Moffat, Sue Vertue, Arwel Jones and Danny Hargreaves has now been added to the Gold, Platinum and VIP packages. Not available to anyone else.

Very chuffed they added this!

Anna

• Like 1

Does anyone think they will release another batch of the Mr Cumberbatch on set? Or will that be it. Went to get one yesterday and they were all sold out :(

That shoot and the group one were listed as very limited, so I wouldn't expect any more tickets to be released for either shoot.

I'd still like a confirmation on exactly which set Gold and above packages get their picture taken on. Still no word. Hopefully we'll hear officially this week once things get back to normal after the bank holiday.

Sorry, I was away and that roaming package for French internet didn't quite work as it should be. I got the text telling me, but couldn't post the info,

It's the Mycroft set.

• Like 1

Thanks for letting us know QS.

On a related note, do you know how the shoots will work in relation to touching the sets? For example, would we be able to choose to sit in Mycroft's chair? Or will we be told where to stand?

Thanks for letting us know QS.

On a related note, do you know how the shoots will work in relation to touching the sets? For example, would we be able to choose to sit in Mycroft's chair? Or will we be told where to stand?

I'm pretty sure there'll be a set spot where to sit/stand - the photographer needs to set up the lights accordingly.

If that spot is standing or possibly sitting I really don't know. I would imagine standing.