Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - RONEE BLAKLEY

This show just keeps getting better and better. Great guest. Now for Heather Langenkamp and John Saxon.

• Like 7

Excellent, one ANOES I really want to meet. Been waiting for quite a few years to meet Ronee.

• Like 1

Oh very nice, I didn't expect this announcement at all :)

come on, Heather Langenkamp is a must now!!! Also one can't be without BOTH parents - so get John Saxon too ;)

Why they haven't included Amanda Wyss to this specific show now is beyond me.

• Like 2

come on, Heather Langenkamp is a must now!!! Also one can't be without BOTH parents - so get John Saxon too ;)

I'm guessing they would have tried, but perhaps she wasn't available for the Summer LFCC dates.

It is strange about Amanda but hopefully things are going on bts. Jsu garcia and Wes, John saxon and Heather would make this the mother of all elm street reunions. Fingers crossed but if not i am more than happy, can't wait for this show.

• Like 1

I'm guessing they would have tried, but perhaps she wasn't available for the Summer LFCC dates.

We asked her on Facebook and she said she hasn't been asked to do London but would love to come!

• Like 1

Yeah!

Last big name (besidses Wes Craven) from the original NOES I need to meet in person - thanks showmasters!

We asked her on Facebook and she said she hasn't been asked to do London but would love to come!

Hmmm interesting. Really bad on Showmasters part for separating the reunion like this. :thumbdown:

This show just keeps getting better and better. Great guest. Now for Heather Langenkamp and John Saxon.

John Saxon would be a dream for my Enter the Dragon collectors blu ray. :)

• Like 1

Oh Yes, More Elm Street Guests, This event is getting better and better each week.... Roll on July it's going to be BIG. Well done SM A great Guest Announcement.... I can see a group photo shoot in the pipe line.... :smile:

• Like 1

Over the moon with this announcement. Been requesting for Ronee and Amanda Wyssn for years (sad I know). Finally I can retire from my constant requesting :smile:

Only need Jsu Garcia now. Not sure if Wes Craven would ever actually happen.

Best Showmasters event in at least 5 years for me!! Well done!

Nice !! Nancy's mother, just need heather langenkamp to attend now. This is going to be a wonderful collection of autographs

• Like 1

That's a surprise, especially as they have been in contact with her in relation to the other dates/events next year.

Cant wait this is going to be one hell of a con for us horror fans really excited \m/

• Like 3

She's now the main guest I'm looking most forward to meeting.

Edited by DookuDub

Haha amazing, she's so funny in nightmare, whether intentional or not I'm not sure :P

John Saxon retired from the convention scene.

His last appearence was in Canada last year.

Edited by svanlaer

I didn't know that. Glad I met him at his last UK show which was 3 or 4 years ago I think.