The Back to the Future Thread

Great Scott ! Back to the Future is coming to LFCC in Summer 2015, so I thought it would make sense to put all Back to the Future discussion in one thread, so here's a couple of questions for starters for fans that are attending.

- Whose gone for the Christopher Lloyd Diamond Pass ?

- What Back to the Future items are people planning on getting signed ? (e.g. Posters, Blu-Rays, Funko Pops etc)

- What other Back to the Future guests would you like to see at the event or photoshoot combinations available ?

- Would Back to the Future Fans be interested in a meet up at the event on one of the days ?

- Are you planning on doing a Back to the Future Cosplay ?

• Like 2

I'm afraid I'm not doing that much special for Back to the Future, though I'm very excited to meet the guests! I'm not a photograph guy (and I don't cosplay abroad, it's just too much hassle to bring the stuff and change and all that). So I'm going for autographs! Definitely Christopher Lloyd and Lea Thompson. Maybe Claudia Wells, James Tolkan and Marc McClure, but it depends so much on future announcements and budget.

As for other guests. I'd love Michael J. Fox if he'd be affordable, but it doesn't seem all that likely. I don't know if Billy Zane, Elisabeth Shue, Mary Steenburgen and Crispin Glover do conventions, but they'd be amazing. And of course Thomas F. WIlson (a must for a reunion), Charles Fleischer (though that would be more for Roger Rabbit), Jason Scott Lee, Elijah Wood, Richard Dysart and Dan Castellaneta.

Having met almost all of the currently announced guests before, I don't plan on getting much, but I do plan on getting the Christopher Lloyd/Clock face photo shoot, and possibly one with Claudia and the Delorean together.

As for guests I'd like announced between now and then, I'd love to see Michael J Fox (obviously, and I don't think its as impossible as some people often insist it is, even if just for a limited photoshoot and talk, it'd be fantastic) and I'd also love to see Jason Scott Lee (although primarily for Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story), Billy Zane (primarily for Twin Peaks) and obviously Tom Wilson, Mary Steenburgen and Crispin Glover

Edited by JacknDaniel

As it stands at the moment, I've got four standard photoshoots booked with BTTF guests and the special photo op with Doc and the Delorean on the Sunday, but that's just for starters so no doubt more to come.

I haven't gone for the Christopher Lloyd Diamond pass yet, but may change although part of me is holding fire on that so I have cash ready for a Michael J. Fox Diamond Pass announcement. Would love to see Crispin Glover, Thomas F.Wilson and Mary Steenburgen all attending and what chance I wonder of getting Director Robert Zemeckis along or Huey Lewis for example, would be good to see some others like them associated with the franchise.

If Mary Steenburgen is to attend, then definitely a photo op with her and Christopher Lloyd and of course one with Michael and Christopher as well.

I don't generally do posters, but thinking seriously about getting one signed for this event as it will be a rare opportunity to get so many BTTF guests.

No plans for any Cosplay at the moment but you never know, my brother-in-law does have a Doc Brown outfit !

I'm just going to get a Christopher Lloyd auto, hopefully a MJF auto, and a photo with the clock face (if done separately without Lloyd) and maybe the delorean on its own. Depends what else is announced up until the show. I'm expecting big Star Wars things so that's mostly where my money will go.

I am tempted by the Christopher Lloyd Diamond Pass but for now want to hold back in case they actually do announce Michael J. Fox, although I'm not sure if he would do conventions for obvious reasons. :(

For the time being, I have ordered the photoshoot with Christopher/Delorean on the Sunday and I WILL be cosplaying as Marty that day because it has to be done!

For autographs, I wanted to try and get as many of the guests as possible to sign my Trilogy Blu-Ray, I prefer bringing my own items as opposed to a photo print.

It's not going to be cheap, but Back To The Future is one of my favourite movies of all time so I can't let this opportunity slip! Plus I have to tell Doc about the future anyway. ;)

Not got a lot of money and I'm holding back a bit longer to see if Michael J Fox is possible before I order more things. I've ordered a photo with Christopher Lloyd and the DeLorean and I'll be cosplaying Marty so I'm very excited. I imagine there'll be a lot of Martys in that queue :) Also thinking about getting a photo with Lea Thompson

Lots of good posters for BTTF , was just looking last night and also wondering whether to pick up some BTTF t-shirts for the weekend as well, there is one I have seen which actually looks like Marty's outfit, bit pricey but could be tempted.

Poster wise I quite like the one with the deloreans on which covers the three movies as I figured it could come in handy in the future for BTTF guests from parts 2 and 3, but still to make a final decision.

I have purchased a proper poster tube though, so I can carry this poster and also my Doctor Who one I will be bringing around rather than just holding a cardboard tube.

For being a meek and lowly student at the moment, I'm torn between getting a Diamond Pass for the almighty Christopher Lloyd, or just getting multiple photos with him and then the rest of the cast - but the possibility of some other guests is giving me a heart attack haha. :WINCE:

I feel like my first LFCC is going to go like Donnie Darko - seemed simple at first and a little distressing as it approaches haha.

I have this poster but I'm not sure if I'm going to get this signed or try to find one that represents the trilogy a bit more.

KGr_Hq_N_o_EFCv_EQRUd7_BQ_wc_J2g_60_12.j

I like that poster but I'm in the same boat and would like one that represents all three films

It's a hard decision! There are many great posters out there but most of them are for the individual films and I don't have room on my walls for 3 posters!