Let's see the posters you'll hopefully be adding autographs to

jaythree

• 1 month later...

This is the Displate I had signed at Sherlocked.

DSCF1500.jpg

The 2 under Marks are, in order, Louise Brealey and Lars Mikkelsen. To the left of Lar's is Una Stubbs and the bottom 3 from left to right are Jonathan Aris, Andrew Scott and Rupert Greaves.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

I am looking to get a poster to get all the BTTF cast to sign for me, what is an ideal size to get multiple sigs on, that will also not be too hard to carry around and get signed?

cheers

Edited by Boggle

I am looking to get a poster to get all the BTTF cast to sign for me, what is an ideal size to get multiple sigs on, that will also not be too hard to carry around and get signed?

cheers

I prefer A3 or bigger, it really depends how much writing is on it. You don't want it to be too cluttered. If it's in a poster tube it's not too hard to carry.

1zwp2fk.jpg

Got a nice giclee print of this (about A3 size - if not a little larger).

It's totally pristine now, but with the 3 GoT autos I'm getting at NFCC and the half-dozen or so at LFCC, I reckon it's gonna look nice.

Only Iain Glen will be allowed to sign within the image of Dany and the dragons - the rest can sign the border in silver sharpie!!! : )

1zwp2fk.jpg

It's totally pristine now, but with the 3 GoT autos I'm getting at NFCC and the half-dozen or so at LFCC, I reckon it's gonna look nice.

Only Iain Glen will be allowed to sign within the image of Dany and the dragons - the rest can sign the border in silver sharpie!!! : )

That looks gorgeous!!

1zwp2fk.jpg

Wow, I really like this.

Where did you get if you don't mind me asking?