Let's see the posters you'll hopefully be adding autographs to

jaythree

2 for this one so far!

10414887_10152888759865948_6711481035232

Tempted also to get Christopher Lloyd on my new Sin City 2 poster

1441440_10152901909880948_65673916611315

20141221_123939_zpstsffibzi.jpg
got a nice canvas signed by Robert Englund & Ken Kirzinger.but have it framed..so no more auto's on this one but might get poster just incase more cast get announced.
  • Like 1

I wanna know where that Harrison Ford sig came from :D

I managed to figure out where he was staying whilst filming for episode 7 (from some photos in a Daily Mail Online article - not a paper I normally read I would add!) and camped out in a nearby cafe for a day. Thankfully I can work from anywhere so just took my laptop along and worked away! It took 12 hours of waiting but he finally showed up in a car at 8pm! I approached and asked him to sign my poster but he just said NO! I pleaded but he said No again. As he entered the building I asked one more time .. "Please, sir!" And the door closed.

But it opened again and he said "go on then, come here". I was so relieved. I chatted to him on his doorstep for a couple of minutes. He actually apologised for being rude but said that he didnt like to be bothered at his home and would only sign on the condition that I didnt tell anyone where he was. I guess it was just me and the Daily Mail photographer who knew he was there!

He put the most amazing signature on my poster and i thanked him for about the 50th time. I was so lucky, really. But it was a cracking experience!

• Like 5

I wanna know where that Harrison Ford sig came from :D

I managed to figure out where he was staying whilst filming for episode 7 (from some photos in a Daily Mail Online article - not a paper I normally read I would add!) and camped out in a nearby cafe for a day. Thankfully I can work from anywhere so just took my laptop along and worked away! It took 12 hours of waiting but he finally showed up in a car at 8pm! I approached and asked him to sign my poster but he just said NO! I pleaded but he said No again. As he entered the building I asked one more time .. "Please, sir!" And the door closed.

But it opened again and he said "go on then, come here". I was so relieved. I chatted to him on his doorstep for a couple of minutes. He actually apologised for being rude but said that he didnt like to be bothered at his home and would only sign on the condition that I didnt tell anyone where he was. I guess it was just me and the Daily Mail photographer who knew he was there!

He put the most amazing signature on my poster and i thanked him for about the 50th time. I was so lucky, really. But it was a cracking experience!

Little stalker warning there. :P I would never dare do something like that, maybe if i ran into someone by chance. :P
  • Like 1

Well, I don't have any posters that i'm getting signed, only exception would be if someone from Big trouble in little China would appear on any conventions, then i would have to get one. :P
But here are some pics of what i collect autographs on. :)

10436169_10152382109341748_4027370512241

10568933_10152382109286748_5696767397973

These are the once I've managed to collect the most on, then i have on LOTR movies, The Hobbit movies, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and so on. :)

Putting Charles Dance to my GoT collection. :D

Edited by Gamabunta
  • Like 1

I need to get on this. Not sure about posters due to size and transportability. But I want something that can be multi signed, lots of space and simply cool. I may even break out my artistic side and create some one off prints to get signed.

hoping to get more on my Star Trek posters

1525090_10152804040469672_83385179339134

1525090_10152804040464672_48993414515830

1525090_10152804040454672_48773445860795

1525090_10152804040459672_69418000993930

1525090_10152804040474672_63337124956333

Some nice posters there even before you added the sigs!

Pretty sure I was chatting to you at the Summer LFCC waiting to go in and you were telling me how awesome Dina & Casper were? Then again I could be wrong! :P

Well thx guys, i've started thinking about fixing a poster to get some star wars autographs on, and this poster is the one i would wanna print out in that case and get the autographs on.

What do you think? Easy to put peoples names beside their character, and other people around the center. :P

sagaposter-final-oldlogo_zpsaf33f48d.jpg

• Like 2

• Moderators

Well thx guys, i've started thinking about fixing a poster to get some star wars autographs on, and this poster is the one i would wanna print out in that case and get the autographs on.

What do you think? Easy to put peoples names beside their character, and other people around the center. :P

I have this poster as well and it's the pride of my posters, il post a pic of what mine looks like at the moment

Sorry it's not particularly clear but its the best I can do this eve

• Moderators

I have this poster as well and it's the pride of my posters, il post a pic of what mine looks like at the moment

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a579/StuartG2198/imagejpg1_zpsb9aaf570.jpg

• Like 3

• Moderators

Not particularly clear on the pic but Carrie has signed under Leia, Ian McDiarmid and Billy Dee have also signed next to the emperor and Lando, also been signed by:

Dave Prowse - Darth Vader

Kenny Baker - R2-D2

Peter Mayhew - Chewbacca

Dennis Lawson - Wedge Antillies

Ray Park - Darth Maul

Jerome Blake - Rune Haako/ Mas Amedda

Caroline Blakiston - Mon Mothma

Jeremy Bulloch - Boba Fett

Oliver Ford Davies - Sio Bibble

Brian Blessed - Boss Nass

Jet Lucas - Zett Jukassa

Julian Glover - General Veers

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a579/StuartG2198/imagejpg1_zpsb9aaf570.jpg

Nice. :D

• Like 1