LFCCW SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED - UPDATED 16/10/14

I've got a clash with the photoshoots on Saturday with Mindy Sterling and Traci Lords. Both shoots happen in a small amount of time. Will photo areas A and C be close by? Would be grateful for any advice on this please :)

Speak to the crew members manning the areas and show them the tickets and explain the clashes and they'll normally speed you through.

• Moderators

What will the props and armour by Stacey Rebecca be about??

Not to be obvious, but... props and armour.

It's on the cosplay stage, so I'd imagine making and using said items in cosplay, if that clarifies things for you?

• Like 1

To the poster asking me about the Dr who talk on Sunday. NO i don't do talks or photo shoots. Never have done in all the years and venues. I attend to meet the guests get their autographs then go to the dealers area then leave. Simples. If i have anything else to do i wouldn't be able to do what i go to these shows for which is autographs and merchandise. Keep it simple works for me. That's what annoys me when i am in a queue for a guest and have to wait for him/her to come back from a talk or shoot. I know everyone is different and the majority of people attending love the talks and shoots but to me A its not my thing never has and never will and B it eats into a lot of VAlUABLE signing time...... Don't mean to annoy or upset people who do the opposite to me its just my opinion.

the only issue we might have is the BSG talk V Ryan Robbins photoshoot on Sunday (since they only calculated 10 minutes & his photoshoot starts right at the end of the talk)

I thought this was strange too. Was hoping Ryan would be part of a BSG talk. It's going to look a bit rude if quite a few of us have to walk out on them before the talk ends to go to his shoot.

The regular con guests hopefully will realise what is happening so shouldn't take offence.

• Moderators

Any chance of liz whites shoot being earlier on the Sunday? I have to leave about 2 o'clock but have already got a photoshoot.

They won't move a photo shoot for one person, if that's what you're asking.

• Like 1

Can you buy a ticket for the Chris Barrie photoshoot on the day and for his talk, will a ticket be required or is it first come first serve.

You can buy photoshoot tickets on the day. All talks are free. We're currently awaiting confirmation if tickets are required or not.

It should be up soon. We've just been finalising it. And adding in some things I think some will like :smile:

Hope this might include a Dave Prowse chair/backdrop shoot!

Edited by LSM