LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

If i have tickets numbered 300+, will that get me in the 1st shoot if there's more than 1? It will be much easier for us to go to the 1st John Hurt photo shoot! Will it be ok if we just explain at the time we have clashes with his later shoot. Got 12 shoots and thats the only kinda clash so done well

• Moderators

If i have tickets numbered 300+, will that get me in the 1st shoot if there's more than 1? It will be much easier for us to go to the 1st John Hurt photo shoot! Will it be ok if we just explain at the time we have clashes with his later shoot. Got 12 shoots and thats the only kinda clash so done well

Roughly 400 tickets will be called per hour. So if first shoot is an hour, anyone with tickets above 400 can be expected to be called in the 2nd shoot. (Slightly higher numbers MAY be called in the first shoot depending on circumstances, but 400 should be taken as the approximation.)

I've got a high ticket number (in the 600s) for Natalie Dormer on Sat but i have to leave by 4pm so won't be able to make the later shoot at 5.25pm. Will i be able to get in the earlier shoot?

Awesomw schedule and no clauses for me!! :D My turn to ask an annoying question tho haha, so with Pedro Pascal ticket number 290 and Natalie Dormer 426, will it be safe to assume both of those will be in the second slots for both guests? :)

I love the schedule layout - it's almost identical to the one I draw up on Excel each year! And although I have clashes, they all look manageable, especially with the Gold Pass. Finally, thanks to the repeat photoshoot sessions for Summer Glau and Pedro Pascal, I don't have to get up hideously early on Saturday. SWEET. Cheers!

p.s. liking the additional double shoots you've sneaked in there - I am SO tempted to take advantage of some of those...

Ummmm I don't understand. Lena Heady's photoshoot is at 9.55 and then she has another one at 15.10. Does this mean that she is quite busy so she has two. Which one do I go to and does it matter as I have a shoot at the same time as the 9.55 one so can i go to the 15.10 one instead?

Was thinking of going to Jenna's talk. Anyone have any idea how big the Super Stage will be, if she'll be on the Doctor Who panel, and how sold out the talk already is?

Super stage is 2000+ seats.

Thank you. I presume they're expecting a large crowd for the Jenna talk.

Does anybody have tickets for this? What number are they, how high do people expect them to get?

• Like 1

Ummmm I don't understand. Lena Heady's photoshoot is at 9.55 and then she has another one at 15.10. Does this mean that she is quite busy so she has two. Which one do I go to and does it matter as I have a shoot at the same time as the 9.55 one so can i go to the 15.10 one instead?

Some people arrive before 11:00am with early bird tickets. Normally both shoots are divided into ticket numbers, depending on how many there are. If you have a higher number, you'll be more then likely to be called in the second shoot.

However if you arrive after the first shoot and your number was called, it's no big deal, as it was before standard entry. And you can just attend the second one - you can go along to the shoot any time after your number is called I believe.

Hope this helps :)

Some people arrive before 11:00am with early bird tickets. Normally both shoots are divided into ticket numbers, depending on how many there are. If you have a higher number, you'll be more then likely to be called in the second shoot.

However if you arrive after the first shoot and your number was called, it's no big deal, as it was before standard entry. And you can just attend the second one - you can go along to the shoot any time after your number is called I believe.

Cool thanks, how do we know what number our ticket is for the photo, I doesn't say on the ticket

Was thinking of going to Jenna's talk. Anyone have any idea how big the Super Stage will be, if she'll be on the Doctor Who panel, and how sold out the talk already is?

Super stage is 2000+ seats.

Thank you. I presume they're expecting a large crowd for the Jenna talk.

Does anybody have tickets for this? What number are they, how high do people expect them to get?

For Jenna Talk, I have 227. And I waited couple of months before ordering. Order date was 10th June.

• Moderators

Cool thanks, how do we know what number our ticket is for the photo, I doesn't say on the ticket

It does say on the ticket. Number at the top right of the ticket is your ticket number for that shoot.

All photo tickets have a number on there. In the right hand corner

With the double shoots that have been added...Is it possible to exchange/upgrade or something if you've already bought a shoot with one of them? For example, I've got a ticket for the Jack Donnelly shoot, but now he's doing a double one with Robert Emms.. Well, I'd prefer that haha. Obviously I'd pay extra, just wondering if it's possible at all?

It does say on the ticket. Number at the top right of the ticket is your ticket number for that shoot.

Admittedly I've yet to look at my tickets other than they all are there. I just want to check this point. I have a gold pass and say my ticket number appeared in the second shoot of the day. Does that mean I can turn up to the first shoot or do I have to wait for the second shoot?

Also I'm booked in to one of those 5 minutes slot (having now checked my ticket I'm #9 so not worried that I'll be the only person for said guest) but is there any likelihood that these will be cancelled?

Ok,so if I see this right,I need to be at Terry Farrell's photoshoot for 2PM & Slavitza Jovan's photoshoot for 3:30PM on the Saturday,is that correct,sorry but I need to make doubly sure because if I'm getting to the venue between 9:30-10AM ish,then it's great as I will have some time to do other things I had planned such as photos with cosplayers & Batmobiles & Transformers & buying from stalls,sorry about my NEWBIE questions,this will be my 3rd LFCC event & I need some confirmation from the experts,you know how it is,thanks in advance :smile:

Edited by TomW1983

All photo tickets have a number on there. In the right hand corner

Oh ok, I have a Lena Headey shoot that ends at 10.30 and my Colin Baker one starts at 10.30. Also my Carrie Fisher ticket starts at 10.40 and my Colin Baker one ends at 10.45. Is this going to be ok if I am quick about it. I mean if my tickets numbers are all at the beginning and i have all the first shoots with Colin, Carrie and Lena. Also how will I know what numbers they are calling will they be at the door of the photoshoot area?

• Moderators

Admittedly I've yet to look at my tickets other than they all are there. I just want to check this point. I have a gold pass and say my ticket number appeared in the second shoot of the day. Does that mean I can turn up to the first shoot or do I have to wait for the second shoot?

Also I'm booked in to one of those 5 minutes slot (having now checked my ticket I'm #9 so not worried that I'll be the only person for said guest) but is there any likelihood that these will be cancelled?

Gold pass holders can go to either shoot when there are two.

Shoots will not be cancelled, no. (Unless absolutely no one had bought a ticket.)

Goto Lena's shoot, then Colin's and then Carrie's.

Lena's finishes before Colin's starts and Carrie's finishes at 11.05. Will mean going straight from 1 to another, but is doable.