LFCC Schedule - UPDATE 3!

Not need to be rude. There are other people this has happened too. Just annoyed about the clash and 5mins extra would not hurt.

It's not being rude, it's sadly just the way is it. If you add 5mins to your shoot, then they would have to do the same for all clashes. It's then going to cause chaos within the schedule.

It was rude the way it was worded. Anyway hope it works out I can get an exchange otherwise I have wasted my hard earned money.

I would ask for clarification first, as you don't want to waste anything up to an hour in the sales desk queue to find they say no.

Worst case scenario to do both is you miss last 10 minutes of Stan talk.

So with carrie ticket 191 I can expect to be in her second shoot on Sunday, just hope it doesn't clash with anything

Hope you're not going to the Stan Lee talk.
No I'm not, luckily, I don't think it clash but I've got the Jeremy Bulloch costume shoot after, I don't think they clash they might overlap

No I'm not, luckily, I don't think it clash but I've got the Jeremy Bulloch costume shoot after, I don't think they clash they might overlap

No clash there either mate. Carrie finishes at 4.30pm and Jeremy starts at 5.45pm.

We're happy! Everything we wanna do is far enough apart and spread out nicely through the day so we can get to the stalls in-between shoots and talks (and maybe get some outside air every now and then!) and to top it off, the thing we wanted most is at the end of the day so we'll leave the building happy campers!

No clash there either mate. Carrie finishes at 4.30pm and Jeremy starts at 5.45pm.
Ok phew, I was reading the schedule wrong. d'oh!

With LFCC this year being the size it is clashes were always possible, it is one of the reasons I am not going to any talks.

The photo shoot schedule I must say for me personally is very good. I was selective with who I pre-booked but can now

plan who else I want photos with.

The only problem I have is that I should be in work at 4pm Sunday afternoon but I'll be going in late as I have a photo shoot

with Michael Madsen at 4.35pm

:angel:

• Showmasters Admin

Wolverneil as normal if you have a clash then talk to the pit bosses that are running that section earlier in the day and ask them what can be done as they are there to help you, others may be in the same situation and they will have worked out what best to do for you and anyone else.

hope that is of help

jason

How do I know at which photoshoot I should be? For example, I have tickets for one with Jenna Coleman, and my ticket number is 516. Is that during her first or her last shoot?

Thanks in advance!

How do I know at which photoshoot I should be? For example, I have tickets for one with Jenna Coleman, and my ticket number is 516. Is that during her first or her last shoot?

Thanks in advance!

You'll be in her last shoot. The rough estimate is usually 400 tickets per hour.

Thanks in advance!

You'll be in her last shoot. The rough estimate is usually 400 tickets per hour.

Oh that's great! Thank you very much :)

Hi mods,

I have asked 3 times now but nobody seems to have answered or acknowledged my question :no:

When and where is the trailer screenings? I can't see it on the schedules

It is the main reason I am going so I don't want to miss it

This is among the things we are trying to get clarified.

How high did John Hurts photoshoot tickets go? I have number 370 for Saturday and was wondering if I'll be able to make the first shoot slot?

It's the same as for all other shoots, the estimate is roughly 400 tickets per hour. So yes, you should be in the first shoot.

How high did John Hurts photoshoot tickets go? I have number 370 for Saturday and was wondering if I'll be able to make the first shoot slot?

It's the same as for all other shoots, the estimate is roughly 400 tickets per hour. So yes, you should be in the first shoot.

Thanks for the reply.

I have a problem regarding the Jenna Coleman photoshoots on the Saturday which I have a ticket for, basically I'm coming from Gloucester, quite a way away from London and on the train but It probably won't arrive until half ten at the earliest. This means I am in with a chance of missing the first photoshoot times and as I have train tickets booked to leave at five I am going to miss the second slot too.... I'm really worried and dont know what to do.. Is there any way of getting straight in? Unfortunately only have standard tickets and my photo ticket number is #479, please help?

I have a problem regarding the Jenna Coleman photoshoots on the Saturday which I have a ticket for, basically I'm coming from Gloucester, quite a way away from London and on the train but It probably won't arrive until half ten at the earliest. This means I am in with a chance of missing the first photoshoot times and as I have train tickets booked to leave at five I am going to miss the second slot too.... I'm really worried and dont know what to do.. Is there any way of getting straight in? Unfortunately only have standard tickets and my photo ticket number is #479, please help?

Because it's after 400, it's more then likely to be in the second shoot. And as you say, you can't make the second shoot.

Best bet is to TRY your hardest to make it to the first shoot. Other then that, I can't help you, as I'm not a crew member.

Best of luck sorting this out.