ROUGH LFCC Layout

Will they hand out maps(like the ones here) at the event itself?

Everything is usually sign posted very well, so you won't get lost without a map :)

Thank you for the info, it's my first BIG convention and i'm not from the UK (I'm from Belgium) so it's always more stress if things aren't in your native language :)

I completely understand, to be extra prepared though you could print off the rough maps and schedule? ;)

I'm glad the book stuff is in the same hall as the movie guests, I'd hate to run back and forth between the two halls all the time. Means I'll only be in the other building for Stan Lee and maybe a talk (not sure though, don't want to pay for them and I think I'll be really busy both days).

Yeh bring plenty of water, last year I drunk nowhere near as much as I should and regretted it when I was totally dehydrated in the evening

I've done it working at shows and it's a real bind. Always make sure I have plenty to drink on me as well as ibuprofen nowadays.

Where abouts will the Transformers & Batmobile vehicles be located,like most people who are going,I really want to have photos with them,so if anyone can let me know,I would greatly appreciate it,thankyou in advance :smile:

Edited by TomW1983

• Moderators

Where abouts will the Transformers & Batmobile vehicles be located,like most people who are going,I really want to have photos with them,so if anyone can let me know,I would greatly appreciate it,thankyou in advance :smile:

The batmobiles are likely to be just inside the main doors of EC2 (this is where display cars usually are) and the transformers cars are supposed to be outside the venue somewhere but not sure on these

• Like 2