Big guest announcement tomorrow at 7 pm

Tell you what would be lovely - whoever the guest is - let's not have any posts saying how 'disappointed' you are or how they're 'not for me' if it's someone you don't want to meet. Doesn't really serve any purpose, and it's not really that respectful to a ) the guest and b ) the folk in the Showmasters offices who've worked hard to get the particular guest to attend.

If it's someone I don't want to meet I just put my credit card back in my wallet and get on with my day.

Or versions like "Not for me, but very happy for the people in here", thats sort of saying "not for me" but you are takin the edge of in the end.

I just hope I dont have to put my credit card back ;)

I'm in two minds - I'd love to get my credit card out but my word I've pummelled it this year!

Tell you what would be lovely - whoever the guest is - let's not have any posts saying how 'disappointed' you are or how they're 'not for me' if it's someone you don't want to meet. Doesn't really serve any purpose, and it's not really that respectful to a ) the guest and b ) the folk in the Showmasters offices who've worked hard to get the particular guest to attend.

If it's someone I don't want to meet I just put my credit card back in my wallet and get on with my day.

Or versions like "Not for me, but very happy for the people in here", thats sort of saying "not for me" but you are takin the edge of in the end.

I just hope I dont have to put my credit card back ;)

I'm in two minds - I'd love to get my credit card out but my word I've pummelled it this year!

as have I.... Atm I would like (as someone else mentioned), Either its someone I REALLY want to see or someone I just dont want to... cause the inbetweener is like "I dont want to miss the opportunity, and it would be nice" ... Anyways, It propably someone nice! :) It usually is.

Lets hope its More Doctor Who guests :)

And I hope its not more ..... (I would never)

Edited by Wondermoose
  • Like 2

To anyone expecting KIT HARRINGTON: he's going to be appearing here in Spain exactly from the 11th to the 13th, just so you don't get disappointed ^_^

Damn! :thumbdown: Oh well, never mind, I'll sure he'll come to us one day :thumbup:

He sure will! And I hope he brings Natalie Dormer again for those who missed her this year :crying:

I hope it's a Stark from Game of Thrones! ^_^ Cary Elwes would always make my day week month be awesome! :P

If you're going down that route then you gotta have Mandy Patinkin too - Just wouldn't be right without Inigo Montoya along...