Big guest announcement tomorrow at 7 pm

Even if he were available, Jack Gleeson would most likely not attend. He's already stated he doesn't want to continue acting and he doesn't like the whole idea of celebrity. So I think this event would be something he wouldn't really want to attend. I could be wrong though! EDIT: Ah, AxelV beat me to it!

The same goes for John Simm, as much as I would love to meet him. He said he just wants to act and he kinda gets annoyed at people bothering him while he's out shopping, which is understandable.

I'd love for Peter Dinklage or Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, but I just read that Nikolaj had to pull out of another Con he was attending because of filming schedules. It's unlikely he'll be available. :<

Edited by retconned
  • Like 1

Even if he were available, Jack Gleeson would most likely not attend. He's already stated he doesn't want to continue acting and he doesn't like the whole idea of celebrity. So I think this event would be something he wouldn't really want to attend. I could be wrong though! EDIT: Ah, AxelV beat me to it!

The same goes for John Simm, as much as I would love to meet him. He said he just wants to act and he kinda gets annoyed at people bothering him while he's out shopping, which is understandable.

I'd love for Peter Dinklage or Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, but I just read that Nikolaj had to pull out of another Con he was attending because of filming schedules. It's unlikely he'll be available. :<

John Simm seemed fine when I met him outside a theatre :)

I always have to laugh when I see people saying that it definitely wont be -insert celebrity name here-

There have been countless people i've met at shows over the years who, for one reason or another, people said would never, ever, in a million years, do a show...and then they do a show. We don't know what's going on in the actors mind, or in what frame of mind they are in, or how much an offer of money gets bumped up, all it takes is for them to one day decide 'yes i'll do it'

People ranging from Gillian Anderson, Christopher Lloyd, Diana Rigg, Ian McDiarmid, and an enormous A-List Celebrity who is doing an event soon in the UK are all people who apparently would never do an event, and lo and behold, they have done eventually.

Never say never is what I say.

Personally i'm hoping for Ian Holm, Dolph Lundgren, or Mark Hamill

• Like 1