Guest Cancellation - Chad Coleman

• Showmasters Admin

We are sorry to announce that Chad Coleman can no longer make it to our London Film & Comic Con winter due to work commitments.

Chad has been called in to do Press and PR in LA for the Walking Dead,we wish Chad the best of luck with his work, and look forward to working with him in future.

Refunds for Chad's photo shoots will be dealt with ASAP. There are a lot of orders coming through the shop at the moment so we appreciate your patience.

As Jon is still attending, I doubt there's an urgency to replace Chad.

I guess if Chad is doing PR for the show then so will the other guests as well, so unlikely to get anyone else sadly at this point.

I don't know, enough people have died on the show so far (and thus won't be doing PR) :P

Dale or Andrea would be nice last minute guests.

• Like 3

As Jon is still attending, I doubt there's an urgency to replace Chad.

I guess if Chad is doing PR for the show then so will the other guests as well, so unlikely to get anyone else sadly at this point.

I don't know, enough people have died on the show so far (and thus won't be doing PR) :P

Yes, I did think that as well, but didn't want to give any spoilers away just in case anyone is starting to watch from the beginning !!!

• Like 1