ITS FRIDAY

Need to get up at 7 to head in for the train and can't sleep!

Super excited although I have a slight hangover!

Nooo, hangover and travel is no fun.

I haven't slept in 20 hours... staying up until about 6pm today and sleeping until 4:30 on Saturday. Wanted to make sure I had lots of sleep, then time to get ready and leave at 5:35...

Completely worth it though, don't want to be sleepy all day. :)

I haven't slept in 20 hours... staying up until about 6pm today and sleeping until 4:30 on Saturday. Wanted to make sure I had lots of sleep, then time to get ready and leave at 5:35...

Shower, cup of coffee and some pain killers and I'm fighting fit again!

Only a 4 and a half hour train down so not so bad.

i've got the week off work so started celebrating yesterday-yipee! :clap:

my head has a bit hangover as well this morning :spew: (belgian beers again-when will i learn!) :headscratch:

then read on the forum this morn-i owe Peter Kent(stunt god) 5 beers for calling him a "old timer"-opps!-sorry mate meant "young & fearless" honest!!

guess i'll be forced(not) into another drinking season this weekend

oh well really excited now will get my train dinner time-see you all soon

• Like 3

Shower, cup of coffee and some pain killers and I'm fighting fit again!

Only a 4 and a half hour train down so not so bad.

Whattt that's fast!

And good plan!

I have a question.

I was planning to arrive in a few hours and queue at the door. How likely is it that I'll be able to meet any guests today?

See guests in the queue??? And the gates don't open till later this afternoon, so you will be waiting on the dusty road...

I have a question.

I was planning to arrive in a few hours and queue at the door. How likely is it that I'll be able to meet any guests today?

I am always early when it goes about queuing. But its really unnessecary if you are going to queue in a few hours. If you want to be earlier than the others go at 4 or something.. But in the morning is really not nessecary

I'm pretty sure at some point today ( after i have woken up a bit ...) it will all kick in and ill start getting exited more and more.

I'm mostly getting prepared for tomorrow. Can't wait for tomorrow :D Ok...maybe i'm a little exited already xD

• Like 1

Friday - Something happening today ? :smile:

I'll be heading to London later on.

Enjoyed the posts on Facebook from Showmasters setting up the hall, arrival of the Ghostbusters car etc, all help build the excitement.

Hope everyone has fun.

• Like 1

I have to get up quite early to get up there its very exciting knowing that I am a day away from meeting Norman Reedus :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm coming on Sunday to meet Norman. Just keep telling myself 'you'll be alright, you'll be alright' lol. If I don't say something to him, I'm gonna kick myself into the next universe :-)