Game of Thrones HBO screening & commentary with Jason & Peter

Attendance  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Ŵill you be attending?

• Definitely
    • Possibly depending on money
    • No

Can we please not turn this into pages of 'will they be signing?'

We're lucky enough to have this opportunity for something really rare. I don't think it's fair to turn the topic into moaning about not getting something else and talking about disappointment.

Negativity never fails to amaze me sometimes!

Not negative and not asking for a signing, wouldn't even be disappointed without one. The event itself is indeed a superb addition. However inquiring as to any other details is no moaning, it's simply asking if there will be one, or anything such planned. I don't expect there to be but if so would be nice to be informed of such.

• Like 1

Can we please not turn this into pages of 'will they be signing?'

We're lucky enough to have this opportunity for something really rare. I don't think it's fair to turn the topic into moaning about not getting something else and talking about disappointment.

Negativity never fails to amaze me sometimes!

Not negative and not asking for a signing, wouldn't even be disappointed without one. The event itself is indeed a superb addition. However inquiring as to any other details is no moaning, it's simply asking if there will be one, or anything such planned. I don't expect there to be but if so would be nice to be informed of such.

Agreed! :thumbup:

• Moderators

There have been comments to say fans are disappointed if there's no signing.

I just wish sometimes people could be happy with what theyre getting instead of always wanting more. But that's my opinion :) I'm just going to look forward to this and ignore the negative comments.

• Like 3

Next thing we know we will have to name all episodes in all 3 seasons before we are allowed to purchase a ticket.
You'll need to do that just to be allowed into the queue to buy a ticket - actually buying a ticket requires you to pass a further half hour exam. :smile:

Hahaha!

There have been comments to say fans are disappointed if there's no signing.

I just wish sometimes people could be happy with what theyre getting instead of always wanting more. But that's my opinion :) I'm just going to look forward to this and ignore the negative comments.

Well sed David i am happy with the event as it is. Its great to get something like this to do at the show and if thers anything extra well thats just a bonus.

Also pretty sure when that post was made the title of the episode wasn't in the main post? Cos I was wondering what episode haha

Thank you - Yes, when I made that post the title of the episode wasn't in the post. And whether I was a fan or not, I'll definitely go now in the hope that my attending will ensure coro doesn't get a space. Seriously, how rude some people are!!

Rude indeed! Some people need to think before they type :)

• Like 1

A fantastic idea at a great price. My only worry is that there will be any tickets left for my girlfriend and I by the time we arrive on the Saturday morning if they are going on sale as early as Friday!! I was also wondering If there is a set figure of tickets for the space you have available? In other words, can you give me a rough estimate of how many tickets there will be made available so that we do not get our hopes up too much just to be dissapointed by the fact that all the tickets have been sold out due to a very limited supply :grump:

The 'mystery guest' idea is also intriguing me BUT I must say before hand how desperately frustrated I will be if it does turn out to be someone of the ilk of Sean Bean and having absolutely NO chance of a meeting OR having a signature from him. Now that would be truly gutting :spew:

On a brighter note it is nice to see SM trying something a bit different for the fans and I am sure it will be a big success. I for one will be doing my best to get a pair of tickets for this event and secretly hoping Mr Bean does NOT turn up for it :whistling: lol

This is getting rather irksome. Yet another Talk with no Gold Pass admittance. Irony of ironies as the episode is 'A Golden Crown'. We are not amused:-)

I have a gold pass and i dont expect this to be free to me. Its an extra event after the show that will have cost quite a bit to put on. We already have around £140 worth of paid for talks we can go to with our pass.

• Like 1

It is a very good idea but more expense again. I see it is not included with the Gold Pass.

I think I might give it a miss and spend the money on more autographs instead.

I think these will probably sell out on the Friday.

Edited by reddragon

Considering now what to do to be honest ...... having second thoughts now as if this is a huge star like Sean or Emilia I would really be gutted not getting to meet them for an autograph. Yes I know we should be grateful for the effort that showmasters as put into this special event and I am for sure. I will be working on a stall all weekend at the show and just feel this would be the iceing on the cake to meet them. Will have a think on Friday when I arrive as there till finish on Sunday night.

What is this a screening of - an episode from Season 1? Just thinking Jason wasn't exactly in it for long....

Still sounds cool though, and I'll be racing for my ticket!

If you don't know from the title then clearly you're not a fan, and shouldn't be queuing to take the potential space of a fan who'd like to go to this.

A tad rude with that comment. Not every viewer will know the episode titles off by heart. Do you know every episode title of every show you watch and consider yourself a fan of to the extent you

will know when asked?

A live audio commentary, beezer! If the event is from 7pm to 8pm, will there be a Q&A afterwards? I'm guessing that the third guest will be appearing via a videolink or skype as they will not be signing/photographing.

What size of screen will it be shown on, if its a small screen, will the tickets be low in number so that people can see it clearly and more importanly hear the commentaries? Also, LFCC finnishes at 6pm, i take it that we hang around ourtside then before we file into the screening or can we pre-book our seats? Just curious, thanks sm:)

I have in my mind ( but can not currently find details online) that the car park closes a certain amout of time after event finishes. Can you confirm that they have been informed of the later finish?