Game of Thrones HBO screening & commentary with Jason & Peter

Attendance  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Ŵill you be attending?

• Definitely
    • Possibly depending on money
    • No

What is this a screening of - an episode from Season 1? Just thinking Jason wasn't exactly in it for long....

Still sounds cool though, and I'll be racing for my ticket!

If you don't know from the title then clearly you're not a fan, and shouldn't be queuing to take the potential space of a fan who'd like to go to this.

The other surprise guest is not someone that is attending as a guest at the show

its a surprise

:dance:

will there be any chance of a auto / pic with the suprise guest after the viewing of the episode?

Or even getting them to agree to be a guest on the Sunday which you could announce after the Saturday event. As a collector I'd hate it if it was someone completely awesome & we didn't have the opportunity to get their auto. (Assuming it's someone who has never attended an SM event before)

• Like 1

What is this a screening of - an episode from Season 1? Just thinking Jason wasn't exactly in it for long....

If you don't know from the title then clearly you're not a fan, and shouldn't be queuing to take the potential space of a fan who'd like to go to this.

Just because they don't know the name of every episode doesn't mean they are not a fan.

I watch GoT and a fan I didn't know what season this was from.

Edited by DamianFox69
  • Like 6

The other surprise guest is not someone that is attending as a guest at the show

its a surprise

will there be any chance of a auto / pic with the suprise guest after the viewing of the episode?

Or even getting them to agree to be a guest on the Sunday which you could announce after the Saturday event. As a collector I'd hate it if it was someone completely awesome & we didn't have the opportunity to get their auto. (Assuming it's someone who has never attended an SM event before)

That's my concern too... it means an extra night in a hotel and a day off work for me to attend this, want to make sure there's not something I'm going to miss not advertised : /

Why shouldn't they if they are paying for it. I don't see how they could be judged as not being a fan for not recognising an episode from the title. I only recognise most of the Buffy episodes from the title alone & with 50+ (probably more like 100+) shows that I follow over many years I gave up on memorizing episode titles.

• Like 2

I can't believe I just read someone accusing someone of not been a fan for not knowing the name of an episode? Bizarre!

Next thing we know we will have to name all episodes in all 3 seasons before we are allowed to purchase a ticket.

Anyway moving on...this is a really great announcement and one I really want to be part of! Really hope I can get a ticket :-)

• Like 7

o_O you seriously think that person isn't a fan?

I adore GoT but I don't know all the titles. Especially with the 'play all' function on DVDs, exposure to episode titles is limited. BtVS (as mentioned earlier) doesn't have the play all so I know most the titles. But I would never say someone isn't a fan cos they don't know all the ep titles. Insanity!

• Like 2

• Moderators

Credit/debit cards can usually be used to buy talk tickets at the sales desk. (It is likely there will be only certain queues at the desk where cards will be accepted so please look out for signs.)

Edited by etmuse