Guest Suggestions!

Can you invite William Devry : check out his work on Stargate / Beauty and The Beast etc etc... By the way he has says on his twitter that he's ok and would like come and meet his european fans so you know what to do! ;)

I've also read that harrison ford, mark hamill carrie fisher and were in london and begin next month with the filming for Star Wars VII. because it would be just the right date to invite all the cast of star wars VII to london comic con in july. that would be the hammer. what about a top sport guest (lennox lewis, ronnie o'sullivan, phil taylor) and what about james bond stars (Mads Mikkelsen, judi dench, dolph lundgren?)

I know I keep saying it but.... David Tennant. Please?! He is the only person I would love to meet soooooooo bad.

Apparently he will finish filming Gracepoint in Canada at the end of this month so one would assume he will be back in England/London by July....

:D

LOST....

Or Breaking Bad wise would be epic too!

Oh and The Walking Dead...

See I don't ask for much :P

I see we are on the same page here :thumbup: I also would like to see some guests from Arrow, Catle, The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, Hawaii Five-O, The Shield, Under The Dome, The Following, Revolution and Haven. i don't ask for much either, haha... :whistling::smile:

• Like 1

How awesome would it be to have all the original Power Rangers? As we already have three cast members, it could be a reunion :)

Jason David Frank

Amy Jo Johnson

Walter Jones

Steve Cardenas

Johnny Yong Bosh (I know he's at CMK, but I want him at LFCC too)

Austin St. John

Karan Ashley

etc :)

• Like 3

Rumours are swirling that wrestler Rowdy Roddy Piper is coming to the UK in July. Perfect timing to have him at LFCC! :chair:

Rowdy Roddy Piper IS coming to the U.K. now and at around the same time as LFCC! Come n guys make this happen! :chair: