Latest Guest Announcement UPDATE - Natasha Henstridge

• 4 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

We are sorry to announce that Natasha Henstridge can no longer attend CM20, However we have managed to reschedule her to LFCCW.

Anyone that has already got a photoshoot tickets for CM20 can use the ticket on any day at LFCCW. If you can not attend LFCCW then you can bring your ticket to CM 20 and get a refund at the show.

We are sorry to announce that Natasha Henstridge can no longer attend CM20, However we have managed to reschedule her to LFCCW.

Anyone that has already got a photoshoot tickets for CM20 can use the ticket on any day at LFCCW. If you can not attend LFCCW then you can bring your ticket to CM 20 and get a refund at the show.

Are photo tickets going to be going on sale for Natasha at LFCCW soon as well ?

Are photo tickets going to be going on sale for Natasha at LFCCW soon as well ?

They already are.

Crap :( Her and robert knepper was pretty much my only reasons for planning to go to CM20. With only one month to go until LFCC Winter the planetickets is quite alot more expensive to buy if i changed con to go to. Guess ill save my money instead and glad i havent bought any tickets yet. Maybe Another year she be back.

Sorry for the CM goers, but for me this is fantastic news! So happy to meet Nathasha Henstridge :D

Likewise. Sad to see her leave CM but quite stoked she's coming to LFCC. For me personally Natasha was the only name I was potentially interested in for CM so now she's not going I have no reason to attend that event. Glad she's coming to LFCC as I had planned on coming to this event for a while now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...