Latest Guest Announcement - SARAH WAYNE CALLIES

Ridiculously excited that Sarah's coming to LFCC. I just got back from meeting her and others and she was an absolute sweetheart! Brilliant guest!

Your so lucky what Jon Like

He was an absolute sweetheart!!! I gave him a portrait I drew of him, his son and his dogs and he was ridiculously sweet about it and kept saying how amazing he thought it was and he gave me a huge hug :)

And the message he wrote to me was ridiculously sweet:

429514_4824616969640_44810878_n.jpg

He would make a wonderful guest for LFCC. As would any of the other TWD cast members; they're all sweethearts.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I really want to go to LFCC to go and meet Sarah but I've never been to an event like this before so I'm not sure how it works.

I know there's a risk that guests can always cancel, but saying that everything went okay and she is definitely coming, if I buy a Friday preview entry ticket and a photo session for Sarah, will I definitely get to meet her or is there a different ticket I should buy if I want to attend just on the Friday?

Thank you for your reply. So if I'm planning to attend just on the Friday, is it correct that I buy the Friday preview entry ticket and photo session ticket and I will have between 6pm-8pm to meet her?

The opening times for Friday are 6 PM to 9 PM. Yes, you buy the preview ticket and the photo session ticket and then you will have those three hours (minus the time the photo session will take, she obviously can't be in two places at the same time ;)) to meet her.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got my tickets for a photo with Sarah, am so excited to meet her, have liked her since Prison Break and i'm a massive TWD fan! Would be amazing if Laurie Holden confirms - she has tweeted that she is in London in July so keeping an eye out - Norman Reedus would just be a dream!!

• 2 weeks later...

So exicted to meet Sarah she is my absolute idol and my BESTEST actress ever. I have followed AND SUPPORTED her career since she starred in Tarzan and iLOVE HER IN PRISON BREAK. My all time favourite show!!! I had the pleasure of getting a signed fan autograph from her when she was in prison break!!! I HAVE SEEN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER FILMS AND TV SHOWS!!!

She is just an awesome actress!!!!!

Edited by ranveerlochab
  • Like 1