Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest guest announcement - ROBERT MACNAUGHTON

OMG Any chances to have HENRY THOMAS PLEASE and you will made my dream come true!!!!! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling::dance::clap: :clap: :clap:

this is AMAZING

I've already got my DVD signed by Kathleen Kennedy, Drew Barrymore and Steven Spielberg so this will be a great addition

E.T guests are awesome.

Had to laugh when I clicked on his IMDb filmograpy and saw his display picture, his hair style looks like he's got an Alien Facehugger on top of his head :lol:

Edited by 80sactionfan

this will be Roberts first signing event and this is a very rare chance to meet him.

so do not miss out on this opportunity

jason

• Like 2

superb guest for me. Loved ET as entertainment but also special for me as this was the last film i saw with my mom before she passed away. Allways brings back Good memories . thank you Jason.

Dee Wallace as well (my sunday can't get any better today)

very good news together Dee Wallace. Now we need the other cast members: Henry Thomas, Drew Barrymore, Peter Coyote, even Erika Eleniak (that girl who kissed Henry Thomas in the school scene and who became famous in "Baywatch").

• Like 1

A friend of mine met Robert at a convention last month and said he was very friendly. :smile: