Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

guest cancellation Aidan Turner

Unfortunately Aidan Turner's updated filming schedule means he is no longer able to make EMS. We know people will be disappointed not to be able to meet him this time (including us!) however we will work to rearrange his appearance to another event and look forward to seeing the results of his and the rest of The Hobbit cast's hard work this December :)

Work on refunding photo shoot tickets will start tomorrow, and we hope to have them all finished as soon as possible.

:( :( :(

Any idea when on when pre-order auotgraphs will be refunded?

Hopefullye he can be at RTME or LFCC :(

No words.

He was top of my list of people to meet.

So gutted :( Please please please get him to come to something else.

• Like 1

Another big star cancellation.... This really really blows. If you got any tricks up your sleeves SM, any favours you can call in, now would be a good time

Drat. There goes the surprise birthday prezzie for the wife...

Still, these things happen. No ones fault and hopefully we'll get the chance to meet him later down the line.

• Like 1

Booooooooooo, hissssss (I had to - sorry, not sorry)

Good luck to the lad. I wish him well in his new adventures and endeavours.

Gutted. I'd been waiting 2 years to meet him. Hopefully he can come to LFCC or CM next year.

• Like 1

Sooo disappointed to hear this. He was the reason I was going. Lovely man.

But these things happen, and I wish Aidan well for the current filming.

Normal ... One of the few guests that I wanted to see who had not canceled ... (Never seen such cancellation before a show. Catastrophe! :no:

I'm dreading more cancellations :( I only have 3 people I want to see and a weekend pass :(

I know it's not Showmasters fault as this cant be helped. Just upset with the whole situation

Edited by Glowingwings
  • Like 1

I'm gutted, I now have no one I want to meet at this event, but have tickets and the day off of work >_< But I suppose it can't be helped and I do wish Aidan the best of luck in his future and with The Hobbit :) I just hope you guys can get him back to another event!

• Like 1

Work on refunding photo shoot tickets will start tomorrow, and we hope to have them all finished as soon as possible.

What about refunds for Fred Williamson and Natasha Henstridge from 2 weeks ago :blush: Get them sorted first :laugh:

• Like 1

Ah that's a shame but very understandable with his busy schedule. Guess my Being Human DVD boxset will have to wait for a while longer. Hope you can get him back in the future.