Guest Cancellation - Jaimie Alexander

showmasters

Thor 2 in production maybe??

Cancellations happen and pretty sure it used to be worse than this - we've been lucky lately with fewer cancellations but got to admit - this time it seems alot of the bigger/more popular guests are the ones dropping out and not a lot of time to replace them.

But the fact that Jaimie is in London (and has been for weeks) was for me a hope that they could accomodate her for at least one day. I will come just because I have my tickets, need to get my £15 back from Laura's shoot and because I bring 2 friends, otherwise I would just cancel.

As sad as it is, a film studio isn't going to hold up production so she can attend an event.

That is obvious. What I meant was that because she is in London, she could be easily accomodated even for one day if schedule permitted it. Something impossible to do if she was flying from US.

• Moderators

At this rate there won't be anybody left. Frakes and the Red Dwarf guys will be next.

Guest Cancellation - Entertainment Media Show

started by showmasters, 05 Oct 2012

I think with over 60 guests still attending, you might be blowing things out of proportion slightly.

Honestly no ... I acknowledge that I have asked to see some small but each cancellation is disappointing and there is no guest arrival to believe that the show will be saved. Maybe for English's people with Red Dwarf, the EMS was amazing but for most foreigners, it is catastrophic ... Budget to come and stay exceeds 200 pounds and necessarily cancellations can not monetize the show while a 15 shows in Europe this month. Given the CM18 or LFCC, we were edroit to expect a huge show and in the end it is very light ... this is a fact!

Edited by -KiKi-
  • Like 1