EXCLUSIVE! tv panel revealed - Hunted

Man, I would so love to meet Melissa. Loved her since Home and Away and she was in Grey's Anatomy and it would be amazing to meet another Grey's guest. Would also be awesome to meet Frank too. I'll understand if it's a panel only thing but i'll still be a bit gutted!

Man, I would so love to meet Melissa. Loved her since Home and Away and she was in Grey's Anatomy and it would be amazing to meet another Grey's guest. Would also be awesome to meet Frank too. I'll understand if it's a panel only thing but i'll still be a bit gutted!

Someone like me! I only know for those plus others I have already mentioned. I have not seen her in anything else!

i will be praying with you please let them be saturday we cant be the only ones that want them for saturday

its easy mate just come down on the sunday :-)

jason

unfortunly i cant do sunday i wont have enough funds after saturday :crying:

• Showmasters Admin

As I posted here http://showmasterson...showtopic=76740

I've not been asked to crew them so my honest answer is they are more than likely only there for the talk and that's it. Sorry.

No chance to get a photo with Melissa and Frank or a signature?

As far as I know, no. They are doing the talk only, nothing else.

As I posted here http://showmasterson...showtopic=76740

I've not been asked to crew them so my honest answer is they are more than likely only there for the talk and that's it. Sorry.

No chance to get a photo with Melissa and Frank or a signature?

As far as I know, no. They are doing the talk only, nothing else.

Least I know now. Frank would have looked superb on my (at the moment untouched) XFiles Boxset.

Yay! An Alias guest!!

Shame there won't be a signing as I'd love to actually meet her.

Instead I'll arrive early on sunday to make sure I get a talk ticket.

BTW - is the seating assigned or first come first served?

Yes, there is no information about this talk. Is it free? Where can we have the tickets?

Yes it's a free talk. The tickets will be handed out near the talk area

Get your talk ticket as soon as you get there. Then go to the photo shoot and tell a crew member you're doing the talk. They'll do their best to get you through as quick as possible. Although you will probably miss the start.

• Moderators

Hmmm start of the talk clashes with Iain Glen's photo shoot.... where to go first? How to be sure to have a ticket for the talk? This LFFC is not easy at all.

Talk tickets can be picked up from the start of the day near the talk area. Go to the shoot first. Free talks are not usually given priority in photo queues in the same way paid talks are, but if you are at the photo area on time you should still only miss the start of the talk.

If I can pick up my talk ticket a bit earlier, then there is no problem indeed. I will arrive at the shoot and try to be among the first, after gold tickets, then it should be okay. I don't want to miss the previews before the panel. Thanks everyone for advices. I don't usually do talks but I would like to go to that one since it's the only way to see Melissa.