Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

Not sure I'll be able to do the Saturday now...So just gonna do Sunday and get an early bird ticket.

Do you think it is possible to do 9 photo shoots in one day? The only clashes are Brian/John but John's are for an hour whereas Brian's is only 20 minutes so I'd do Brian first and Ben/Anthony but again Ben's are only for 20 minutes and Anthony's for 40 minutes so I'd do Ben first.

- Brian Krause 10.55am

- John Simm 10.55am

- Holly Marie Combs 11.10am

- Adam Baldwin 11.55am

- Bernard Cribbins 12.30pm

- Freema Agyeman 1.20pm

- Ciaran McMenamin 1.45pm

- Ben Mansfield 2.05pm

- Anthony Head 2.10pm

And 8 Autographs?

- Adam Baldwin

- Freema Agyeman

- Holly Marie Combs

- Brian Krause

- Bernard Cribbins

- John Simm

- Ben Mansfield

- Ciaran McMenamin

I'm sure I could probably do the photo ops now I see the schedule but not sure if with all thoses ops if I'll be able to fit in all the autographs but then I'll have between 9am - 10.55am and 2.40pm - closing. When does it finish, 5pm, 6pm?

Just a quick question for the Chris judge costume photo shoot. I have to leave on Sunday at about 15.30 to catch my train. Would my photo be back by then and is it possible to "jump" the queue or ask a Steward to help me look for it?

Thanks in advance!

For the paid talks are we going to be called in row numbers, or is it going to be a free-for-all queue with everyone filing in together then finding their row?

And is the hall going to be loaded from the start time advertised or as soon as everyone is out from the previous one?

I ask because we've paid for the Hayden talk and a lot for the Gillian talk, with a whole 5 minutes between the end of Hayden talk and start of Gillian talk, in another area! I know we're going to be near front of both due to our low ticket numbers but I'm worried if we wait until end of Hayden talk to go to area for Gillian's, my wife and I won't get seats together and will end up at the far ends of our row.

Is it worth walking out of Hayden's before the end and getting to Gillian's a bit earlier because we're called up in rows, or just leaving it and hoping we can get seats together? I don't want to leave Hayden's talk early only to be at the back of a free-for-all queue to get into the hall, and still risk not finding seats together.

Both of Jeri Ryan's photo shoots clash with talks I have paid for, but since the photo shoots last for an hour and the x-file talk half an hour, I should still be able to queue up 20mins before the end and be okay, right?

Both of Jeri Ryan's photo shoots clash with talks I have paid for, but since the photo shoots last for an hour and the x-file talk half an hour, I should still be able to queue up 20mins before the end and be okay, right?

Yes. Just go straight to the photo area please.

I havent got a ticket yet.. Was hoping to buy one first thing Saturday? But with her only doing photos for 20mins, am I still going to be able to buy one on the day?

I would assume with her photo times being so short, she has tickets left :smile:

• Like 1

• Moderators

I havent got a ticket yet.. Was hoping to buy one first thing Saturday? But with her only doing photos for 20mins, am I still going to be able to buy one on the day?

All photos will be on sale 'on the day' until they have sold out/the shoot is over, even if the shoot is only 10 or 20 minutes.

Edited by etmuse
  • Like 1

• Moderators

I want to get a photo with Karl Urban but I also want to go to the Hayden Panettiere talk on the Saturday which is almost at the same time. How would I be able to do both?

Go to Karl's photo first, show your ticket to Hayden's talk to the crew and they can make sure you get through Karl's queue early enough to get to the talk.

I want to get a photo with Karl Urban but I also want to go to the Hayden Panettiere talk on the Saturday which is almost at the same time. How would I be able to do both?

Go to Karl's photo first, show your ticket to Hayden's talk to the crew and they can make sure you get through Karl's queue early enough to get to the talk.

Cheers :D

there is a separate topic for the paid talks,, as far as we are aware, all others should be free

below is the link to that topic

http://showmasterson...showtopic=76464

The individual talks by Gates McFadden and Robert Duncan McNeill on Sunday are not listed, does this mean that they will be free, and if they are do we need to get the tickets for this on Sunday? Just wondered as I paid for the Star Trek talk on Saterday( which I assume is the combined Gates Mcfadden and Robert Duncan McNeill talk on Saterday?).