Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

Only just got back from hols so not had chance to look through the thread and see if it mentioned before, but ive noticed the Danielle Harris photoshoot clashes with 2 major (for me) other shoots.

Saturday its the same length and time as Kevin sorbo, so I think that ones virtually impossible. Sunday its right in the middle of John Simm's shoot, but that means id end up right at the back of that one then..

Hmm..not sure what to do now (ive not actually bought the ticket yet thankfully)..

Btw, I know this isnt a life threatening thing, as is perfectly doable sunday like I mention, its just I have so many shoots and autos to get, and guests tend to start looking haggared by the end of big shoots, so I just really hate leaving it until the very end of a shoot!

Edited by crippsy_99

Only just got back from hols so not had chance to look through the thread and see if it mentioned before, but ive noticed the Danielle Harris photoshoot clashes with 2 major (for me) other shoots.

Saturday its the same length and time as Kevin sorbo, so I think that ones virtually impossible. Sunday its right in the middle of John Simm's shoot, but that means id end up right at the back of that one then..

Hmm..not sure what to do now (ive not actually bought the ticket yet thankfully)..

If you want to risk it I'd go for Danielle first and let crew know you have Kevin. Kevin is a little more chatty, that could keep up things.

Any chance of a photo shoot with William Russell and Carol Ann Ford please?

As posted a little higher on this page, it is highly unlikely further shoots will be added.

I have a few problems...

Brian Krause's photoshoot starts at 10.35am on the Saturday and I don't have any ticket yet, I was planning on just buying a standard at the door and then buying his photoshoot inside...but this photoshoot is now scheduled before entry, so what do I do...Can I buy an early bird that morning to get in early enough to purchase a photoshoot before it starts?

Also on Sunday I have a clash with two photo ops, Ben Mansfield and 2.05pm and Anthony Head at 2.10pm

I also have Freema's at 1.20pm and Ciarans at 1.45pm.

Will I be able to make all these photoshoots?

The Game of Thrones photos seem to yoyo between areas D and B on Saturday.

Do you have any idea how far apart those two areas are? And if there will be a clear way through between them?

Each starts as another finishes (James Cosmo @D 1.00-1.20, Rose Leslie @B 1.40-2.00, John Bradley @D 2.00-2.15, Charles Dance @B 2.05-2.40), and John Bradley's in particular only lasts 15 minutes, so I'm concerned that if the route between them is long / busy / hard to navigate I could end up missing his shoot entirely :|

I have a similar question about how far apart A and C are for Sunday.

On Sunday I have an awkward run-on clash. We have John Simm (@A 10.55-11.55), which overlaps with both Ralph Ineson (@C 11.15-11.30) and Eugene Simon (@C11.35-11.50). I have Amrita Acharia (C, 10.40-10.50) immediately before John Simm so I can't try and avoid this by getting to his to queue any earlier. Any recommendations for what to do there?

If, due to the scheduling and through no fault of my own, it isn't possible for me to make it from one shoot to another and I miss one, and I keep my ticket, IS it possible to get a refund for the missed shoot afterwards, or will they refuse? I'm quite happy to keep them and TRY to make photoshoots, but if they're going to turn around and say it's my own fault am I going to be stuck with a useless piece of paper?

Or would this decision have to be made before the photoshoot occurs?

I had a similar clash at CMMK and I was assured at the photo area that I could get a refund, and even though I went over straight away (before either photoshoot or talk had occured) I was told that there were no refunds, and end up with an autograph ticket I didn't really want because I already had the autos I wanted by then.

LFCC is working out to be expensive for me, and I really can't afford to be left with useless tickets and wasted cash :(

Edited by dee

I'm going to come across as really dumb but I'd rather know what I'm doing.

I've got a photoshoot with Jewel Staite and one with Brian Krause. They both sort of fall at the same time. One being starting at 10:40 and one at 10:35. What would be the best thing for me to do to make sure I don't miss out on either?

If you want to risk it I'd go for Danielle first and let crew know you have Kevin. Kevin is a little more chatty, that could keep up things.

Cheers.

Im trying to get as many shoots done on the saturday as I can to free up more time for autos sunday! Going to be an interesting weekend!

• Moderators

I have a few problems...

Brian Krause's photoshoot starts at 10.35am on the Saturday and I don't have any ticket yet, I was planning on just buying a standard at the door and then buying his photoshoot inside...but this photoshoot is now scheduled before entry, so what do I do...Can I buy an early bird that morning to get in early enough to purchase a photoshoot before it starts?

Also on Sunday I have a clash with two photo ops, Ben Mansfield and 2.05pm and Anthony Head at 2.10pm

I also have Freema's at 1.20pm and Ciarans at 1.45pm.

Will I be able to make all these photoshoots?

You should be able to get in early enough for Brian's shoot in the early bird queue.

On the Sunday there shouldn't be a problem with Freema and Ciaran's - if it gets close to 2pm and you are still in Freema's queue speak to crew.

Ben's photo finishes long before Anthony's, so you won't have a problem there.

• Moderators

I've got a photoshoot with Jewel Staite and one with Brian Krause. They both sort of fall at the same time. One being starting at 10:40 and one at 10:35. What would be the best thing for me to do to make sure I don't miss out on either?

Go to Brian's first as it finishes before Jewel's. There will be plenty time to get to Jewel's queue after your Brian photo.

Go to Brian's first as it finishes before Jewel's. There will be plenty time to get to Jewel's queue after your Brian photo.

Heya, thanks for getting back to me. I was just worried as my numbers are 162 for Jewel and 124 for Brian. Worried I'd overlap a little too much.

Brian first, he finishes earlier. (ANd yes, I know how that sounds. :P) Tell crew there you have tickets for Jewel's shoot.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Do you have any idea how far apart those two areas are? And if there will be a clear way through between them?

Each starts as another finishes (James Cosmo @D 1.00-1.20, Rose Leslie @B 1.40-2.00, John Bradley @D 2.00-2.15, Charles Dance @B 2.05-2.40), and John Bradley's in particular only lasts 15 minutes, so I'm concerned that if the route between them is long / busy / hard to navigate I could end up missing his shoot entirely :|

On Sunday I have an awkward run-on clash. We have John Simm (@A 10.55-11.55), which overlaps with both Ralph Ineson (@C 11.15-11.30) and Eugene Simon (@C11.35-11.50). I have Amrita Acharia (C, 10.40-10.50) immediately before John Simm so I can't try and avoid this by getting to his to queue any earlier. Any recommendations for what to do there?

We don't have confirmation yet of the floorplan so can't say yet how far apart they will be. Saturday you should be fine - even if they're not that close you are unlikely to have less than 15 minutes to make it between them and I've made it right through a packed LFCC from one end to the other in less than that. Sunday if you are looking like missing the end of a shoot, speak to the crew. They will do their best to get you through queues quickly enough that you don't miss anything.

If, due to the scheduling and through no fault of my own, it isn't possible for me to make it from one shoot to another and I miss one, and I keep my ticket, IS it possible to get a refund for the missed shoot afterwards, or will they refuse? I'm quite happy to keep them and TRY to make photoshoots, but if they're going to turn around and say it's my own fault am I going to be stuck with a useless piece of paper?

Or would this decision have to be made before the photoshoot occurs?

I had a similar clash at CMMK and I was assured at the photo area that I could get a refund, and even though I went over straight away (before either photoshoot or talk had occured) I was told that there were no refunds, and end up with an autograph ticket I didn't really want because I already had the autos I wanted by then.

LFCC is working out to be expensive for me, and I really can't afford to be left with useless tickets and wasted cash :(

We hope there will be a floor plan before the show.

I'm sorry, but as said in the first post the moderators can't make any comments on refunds. This is not our call to make. Try your best and if something goes wrong talk to the photo crew. With four areas the chances guests may be called back for reshoots will improve. You're not the only one with timing problems. I'm supposed to be in four places Saturday morning myself for example. ;)

• Moderators

Heya, thanks for getting back to me. I was just worried as my numbers are 162 for Jewel and 124 for Brian. Worried I'd overlap a little too much.

You may end up later in Jewel's queue than you would if you weren't at Brian's photo first, but you can't miss the photo unless you turn up after the END. Even if they're calling up to 300 when you arrive, you can just join the queue.

• Like 1

Hi Just received my tickets to day and looking at the schedule for Saterday, I find I have two clashes.

First one is Elizabeth Dennehy photo shoot 10:00- 10:10 which clashes with the talk of Gates Mcfaddden and Robert Duncan Mcneill 10:00-10:30.

In the afternoon the Gillian Anderson Talk 3:20-4:05 Clashes with the second Jerri Ryan Photo shoot ( I have Number 442) 3:20 - 4:20.

Which may be a bit tied, will I be allowed to got to the first Photograph session for Jerry Ryan?

Furthermore i have a pre paid Jerri Ryan autograp ( nr 338), any idea when these are scheduled for?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

I know i promised not to ask any more questions haha.

But i just realised i'm doing 2 talks back to back in the same talk area. I know they're 10 minutes apart, but will i have to leave my gold pass seat, go out and queue to come back in?

• Moderators

Hi Just received my tickets to day and looking at the schedule for Saterday, I find I have two clashes.

First one is Elizabeth Dennehy photo shoot 10:00- 10:10 which clashes with the talk of Gates Mcfaddden and Robert Duncan Mcneill 10:00-10:30.

In the afternoon the Gillian Anderson Talk 3:20-4:05 Clashes with the second Jerri Ryan Photo shoot ( I have Number 442) 3:20 - 4:20.

Which may be a bit tied, will I be allowed to got to the first Photograph session for Jerry Ryan?

Furthermore i have a pre paid Jerri Ryan autograp ( nr 338), any idea when these are scheduled for?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

If you go to the Elizabeth photo and mention you have the talk ticket, they will rush you through as quickly as possible so you don't miss too much.

Your number may be called for Jeri's first session if it's going quickly. Otherwise you should still be okay as long as you leave Gillian's talk quickly at the end - there's still 15 minutes left of Jeri's shoot, which is longer than some entire shoots!

• Moderators

I know i promised not to ask any more questions haha.

But i just realised i'm doing 2 talks back to back in the same talk area. I know they're 10 minutes apart, but will i have to leave my gold pass seat, go out and queue to come back in?

Gold passes are not usually cleared from the hall between talks.

Just want to make sure I get in the row I am meant to be in! Plus I am a first timer, so just clarifying how it works!

I apologize if I sounded rude.

If you have a problem getting into your row get a crew member, they will help you.

I didn't think you were being rude at all! The cheeky wink you put at the end made that clear! LOL!