Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

Any update as to who's in each of the Doctor Who talks? :) Originally it stated there were two talks each day, so I assumed a Classic Who and a New Who talk. Are the guests just doing one together on each day?

Just curious!

Any guest lists for the talks not added yet will hopefully be added before the show. If it's not in the first post there's no update, sorry.

I see someone asked this earlier but I couldn't see an answer. Is the auction at 1:15-1:50 a different auction to the X-Files one? Is that still part of the talk time for Gillian? Thanks.

Hello, I think my question got lost in the sea of so many questions! Are you able to confirm what this auction is? Thanks!

I see someone asked this earlier but I couldn't see an answer. Is the auction at 1:15-1:50 a different auction to the X-Files one? Is that still part of the talk time for Gillian? Thanks.

Hello, I think my question got lost in the sea of so many questions! Are you able to confirm what this auction is? Thanks!

@Queen_Sindel

Just testing the "@" function. Hopefully QS can help answer....

Edited by Not_Pennys_Ship

• Moderators

Both my Holly shoot and My thomas shoot cross over with the Adam and jewel talk. :/

Go to the talk. Walk quickly immediately at the end to Holly's shoot, and then to Thomas's.

• Moderators

Hi,

Help I wanted to see Jewel and Adam on Saturday talk AND Hayden but they clash. What should I do? I have paid for both x

Annaxxx

All I can advise here is talk to the organiser's desk on the day. We the mods cannot do anything about any refunds or transfers that may or may not be available on the day due to clashes.

So, I only booked 2 photo shoots (Adam Baldwin & Tom Skerritt) ... and they're at the same time on the Sunday! Typical! Ah well - I know I can 'walk with purpose' between to two! ;)

Thanks to all the moderators for patiently answering pretty much the same questions we all have! See you Sunday! :clap:

I have 2 shoots with Norman and hopefully one with John Simm.

I'm probably misunderstanding something, but why are you asking about the time slots for those? Both have only one shoot Sunday and they are not overlapping.

So, I only booked 2 photo shoots (Adam Baldwin & Tom Skerritt) ... and they're at the same time on the Sunday! Typical! Ah well - I know I can 'walk with purpose' between to two! ;)

Thanks to all the moderators for patiently answering pretty much the same questions we all have! See you Sunday! :clap:

Adam first, tell the crew you have Tom's shoot. See you Sunday!

Hi,

I guess I can go Sunday instead then? Even if the talk tickets say Saturday? I don't want to have to go up twice I can't afford it. Also it means I have to get an early bird ticket too or can I queue up with them with my past 11 one and pay the extra?

Really annoying. I have Aspergers so now my routine is frelled a bit. I know they can't help it and i'm sure someone else will have a problem too!

Annaxxx

• Moderators

Hi,

I guess I can go Sunday instead then? Even if the talk tickets say Saturday? I don't want to have to go up twice I can't afford it. Also it means I have to get an early bird ticket too or can I queue up with them with my past 11 one and pay the extra?

Really annoying. I have Aspergers so now my routine is frelled a bit. I know they can't help it and i'm sure someone else will have a problem too!

Annaxxx

If you wish to get in before 11 with a standard entry ticket join the 'pay on the day' queue and just pay the extra.

I'm sorry we honestly can't say if you'd be able to go Sunday instead. That is an issue that can only be dealt with by the organisers/org desk staff, not the mods.

Phew, could have been a lot worse. A few clashes that'll involve walking quickly around but looks do-able as long as things are running to time and the studios aren't too far apart. Should even be able to get to a good few talks. Gold pass is going to be very useful to get autos quickly between all these things.

I'm not going to two shoots Sunday, I have two Saturday one on sunday, what I want to know is what the numbers on the tickets have to do with the times shown, not hard to understand.

Unless the shoot is a split shoot all the numbers will tell you is approximately when in the schedule you will be called. 1 will be called in the first 5 minutes, 200 more like after half an hour. You used the word "time slot", that was what threw me off. There are no dedicated time slots.

• Moderators

I'm not going to two shoots Sunday, I have two Saturday one on sunday, what I want to know is what the numbers on the tickets have to do with the times shown, not hard to understand.

The numbers are only relevant for busy shoots. If there are more than ~100 tickets sold for a shoot, they will call them in batches to queue. Tickets 1-50, 1-100 etc. This is the number on your ticket. The only effect this has in respect of the times in this thread are that if you are ticket 300 in an hour long shoot, you probably won't be called to queue until at least half an hour into the shoot.

Unless the shoot is a split shoot all the numbers will tell you is approximately when in the schedule you will be called. 1 will be called in the first 5 minutes, 200 more like after half an hour. You used the word "time slot", that was what threw me off. There are no dedicated time slots.

Ok so if Normans shoot Saturday is between 1 and 2pm just turn up and wait between that time? :) and same for John on Sunday? X

Hello,

I have a High number for Gillian photo shoot (718) which means afternoon shoot.

I also have very low numbers for Nick and Mickie photo shoots (12) and (7) which both FINISH by the time the end of Gillians second photo shoot.

Assuming Gillians second shoot will be very busy and I will not finish until deadline of 2:10pm.

How do I proceed to ensure I am able to obtain all 3 photos ?

thank you.