Wow £35 for a photoshoot and an autograph is steep. Gonna have to contemplate this one!

I reckon he could be more than that.....will be surprised if he isn't.

in the topic guest days & prices it already says he is 35 pounds for an autograph or photoshoot

im actually pretty happy with this guest, great addition to my lotr ánd ghost ship collection. So I have to have 2 autographs of him, that's gonna be 70 pounds.. but hey maybe i'll only get this one chance!

That's my attitude to, you may only get this one chance to meet him so lets spend as much as possible :P still going to have to let me know your final total ;)

im actually pretty happy with this guest, great addition to my lotr ánd ghost ship collection. So I have to have 2 autographs of him, that's gonna be 70 pounds.. but hey maybe i'll only get this one chance!

That's my attitude to, you may only get this one chance to meet him so lets spend as much as possible :P still going to have to let me know your final total ;)

i just counted it.. and it's 1115 pounds.. That's as far as i can go and i'm now even 5 pounds short, so i really really hope there won't be any more good guests!! Please...

Oh my!! Not much then ;) mines totalling around about £400 not including transport up there for 2 days!!

But you also have paid a lot of photoshoots in advance already right?

Edited by xxc

Wow £35 for a photoshoot and an autograph is steep. Gonna have to contemplate this one!

I reckon he could be more than that.....will be surprised if he isn't.

in the topic guest days & prices it already says he is 35 pounds for an autograph or photoshoot

Missed that! Well I truly am surprised! :cheesface:

Would not consider Mr Urban a massive guest myself.....

At £35 I expect him to be fairly quiet on the day.

Really???? Of course everyone has different views but to me Mr Urban IS a massive guest. The man has been in Lord of the Rings, chased down Jason Bourne, kicked Bruce Willis's butt in Red. Killed the Rock in Doom, starred Pathfinder and was the bad guy in Priest. That's before we even mention Dredd and Star Trek!!!! Mr Urban is at the top of the game at the moment appearing in large Hollywood movies and has many more in the pipeline. As I say, if he is not massive to some people then I can only assume unlike me you are not a huge movie fan, cause this is one of the biggest announcements in my humble opinion.

£35 pounds is a bargain!!!! I think Chris Lambert was that last year and he was busy and although a legend is not as current. Personally I think £35 is too much for Gillian. Anderson but I understand the love x files fans have for her. Me. Personally I will not be meeting her as I like movie guests. Yep it's all down to preference but I think Mr Urban is a massive guests who covers the fandoms of LOTR, Trek, Dredd, Priest, Bourne and movies in general.

To have this guest plus the presentation of Judge Dredd is a great leap forward for Showmasters to becoming more like Comic Con

attracting big guests who want us Geeks to see their movies and tv shows.

I am going to be there with bells on and 35 pound in my hand for Karl.

Thanks Showmaster for making me happy happy......

Edited by Goodie586
  • Like 3

Oh well that sucks gonna take a mirical to find 70 before next Friday. Don't get me wrong I get it Karl is huge now but to spend more on him then original trek is not gonna happen .

Really pleased about this announcement, my wallet less so however. Going to be tough to choose what to get him to sign too many great films he has been in & recent ones at that, can't choose from Bourne, Dredd, ST & LOTR at the moment. Excellent current actor, sure he will keep getting bigger landing more key roles in future too.

i have the same problem except for me its Star Trek, Riddick, Ghost Ship or LOTR'S :no:

I used the excel spreadsheet in another thread to see how much the weekend is gonna cost me. £695 without any of the talks added

this post will probably be taken down but i have to say f**k me sideways wow

• Like 1

I used the excel spreadsheet in another thread to see how much the weekend is gonna cost me. £695 without any of the talks added

That's amazing! I did the same and got 690! We are probably buying the same stuff but on top of that I have to add the gold pass, the train and 2-night hotel. And if I decided to get Karl's it would go up to 725! Decisions decisions...

I have read somewhere that following the continuous and relentless process of announcements of big guests by a group called Showmasters Ltd, the Lloyds TSB, Barclays and Natwest have increased their internal security - five private guards plus metal detectors at the entrance of all their branches.

• Like 1

"Dammit Jim, I'm a Doctor, not an action figure!" Dunno 'bout anyone else but am having difficulties finding stuff for K.U. to sign...

no doubt you guys at Showmasters will come up with some great photos as usual !!

the only thing putting me off is the price as i need him to sign 2 maybe 3 photos, wonder if i should just rob a bank????? maybe just stick with one auto Star Trek or LOTR's decsions decsions :sad:

I am also gonna ask him to sign 2 photos, one of ghost ship and of course one of lotr

Edited by xxc