Starting a new 11x14 LOTR image at this show, 2 names and another later this month. Hopefully with The Hobbit coming out at the end of the year we will see more LOTR guests back at shows :)

Starting a new 11x14 LOTR image at this show, 2 names and another later this month. Hopefully with The Hobbit coming out at the end of the year we will see more LOTR guests back at shows :)

Where are you meeting another lotr guest at the end of the month, as you're not aloud to post other cons on here, just give a subtle hint ;)

Not forgetting the Ring/Hobbit con in November being held by Massive Events

This was an awesome late announcement. 10 pages already! I kinda drifted in and out of LotR but need to revisit it quickly. Personally, I am looking forward to meeting Bones (in a weird way it is also making me kinda sad that DeForrest Kelley died before I had a chance to meet him). Also, reckon he will be great as Dredd :coolthumb:

Finally got around to reading the responses on here, and was quite disappointed by the amount of people saying "my budget's safe" or "Pass" or "I don't know him." Imagine if everyone did that with guests who didn't interest them!

This is an amazing guest and I can't wait to meet him. It's just a shame that he cancelled from the first Collectormania I ever went to - yes I AM finally getting to meet him, but he's so big now I can't help but think it would have been easier and cheaper back then.

Any word on his fellow Dredd promoters signing over the weekend? It would be a good promotion for the movie if the crew who are here sign some mini posters or something.

• Like 2

the only thing putting me off is the price as i need him to sign 2 maybe 3 photos, wonder if i should just rob a bank????? maybe just stick with one auto Star Trek or LOTR's decsions decsions :sad:

Star Trek...

Really pleased about this announcement, my wallet less so however. Going to be tough to choose what to get him to sign too many great films he has been in & recent ones at that, can't choose from Bourne, Dredd, ST & LOTR at the moment. Excellent current actor, sure he will keep getting bigger landing more key roles in future too.

Star Trek...