Getting excited now.

Is anyone else getting excited now? I've spent the last few days figuring out what time I'm going to have to leave to catch my train, the route to Olympia and where my Oyster card is. Also how to get hold of many £5 notes (seeing as they always say they don't have enough :P) Now all I got to do is tell my friend that we're leaving at 5:20 am, and hope my new t shirt arrives in time (and fits properly) I can't wait!!! What has everyone else got left to sort out beffore they go?

Am I the first person to be ready for LFCC? I'm packed and leaving for the airport in 5 hours lol.

seriously?

LOL! Yep, I'm off to Vancouver and popping in to LFCC on the way home. :lol:

Ah oke, sounds nice! have fun! X

Am I the first person to be ready for LFCC? I'm packed and leaving for the airport in 5 hours lol.

seriously?

Thank you! Hopefully I'll bump into you at LFCC but, if I don't, I hope you have a great time and meet everyone you want to. :smile:

seriously?

Thank you! Hopefully I'll bump into you at LFCC but, if I don't, I hope you have a great time and meet everyone you want to. :smile:

The same to you! See you in London! X

I still need to arrange accomidation, buy a few more tickets ( which needs to be done before 6PM today) Sort out transport for both days, buy a new outfit, get a hair cut, earn some more money, buy my 8x10 hard sleeves buy a folder..... not much really! ;)

Gonna start packing the upcoming weekend cause it will also be a holiday for me in london :D

Only need to dye my hair before the time and print out tickets for my plane and stuff.

Edited by Annelie1991

I've got all my usual con related things still to do, the biggest thing is make up my day plan, but that can only be done once all the talk and photoshoot times are up.

Just ordered my last batch of photoshoots (hopefully).

Still waiting on a couple of things to arrive from ebay, but I've got most of my 8x10s, paint pens and a new t-shirt! (Whoop whoop)

Now all that remains is booking travel for the 2 days!

I'm very excited! Looking like a great con so far! The change of venue will be interestring too, so I'm going to go on the Friday to check out the layout and get a few autographs out of the way so I have more time at the weekend! On Saturday will join Gillians queue as soon as I get inside I think so I can get her out of the way first as the's the main one for that day as long as Friday goes ok.

I've got my cosplay dress mostly finished, just need to put in the zip and get the details on. Electronics for my hat are finished too (thanks to my amazing fellow con-goer) and the hat itself will be done after one final paint job. Hotel and flights have been booked. Now I'm just waiting for my tickets to arrive and I'll be all set!

I'm sorted! I live 3 tube stops away from there :D so accommodation, travel is all sorted!

I've decided on autographs rather then pic so will get all that there! Accept BEN BROWDER :D :D have sat and sun photoshoots!

Just need something Lannister to get signed by Charles Dance! Although I loved the stalls at CMMK so may buy stuff there to get signed :)

I'm SOOOOOOO excited!! My boss just gave me half day on the 6th so that I can go to the pre show as Ben will be there!

Hotel - Check! Travel - Check! Photo's - Check! List of autographs - Keeps changing! (Never known a better guest list at any convention!)

Just need to sort out some 10x8's, get new t shirt, help my girlfriend pack her entire life into 2 nights stopover and get more and more excited! (I'm quite a smiley person as it is, I am sure if I was purple I would be mistaken for the Cheshire cat by now!)

Long may the excitement continue :-D

• Like 1

I love all you guys and your enthusiasm! This is one of the best SM events that I'll have the pleasure of crewing and hopefully I'll see you over the course of the weekend (I'll be in Photoshoot A when not on my bike).

Remember your comfy shoes and enjoy it!

Michelle

I'm ridiculously excited :dance: . This will we my first LFCC, as I 'm not usually able to get away in June. I haven't started packing, but technically I haven't entirely UN-packed since C18 :whistling:

(edited for squee induced spelling errors :angel: )

Edited by Arcane
  • Like 1