Getting excited now.

I love all you guys and your enthusiasm! This is one of the best SM events that I'll have the pleasure of crewing and hopefully I'll see you over the course of the weekend (I'll be in Photoshoot A when not on my bike).

Remember your comfy shoes and enjoy it!

Michelle

Comfy shoes... Ha, I wish. Heels for me -- the things I do for my cosplay...

What are you cosplaying as? My friend and I considered doing cosplay this year but neither of us could afford to - the main reason why I'm not getting a hair cut too :P

I remembered that I also need to make a list of the trading cards that I own so I don't accidentally buy doubles this year. I also need to find my shopping bags to put in my rucksack as last year I lost a couple of thing I bought because I was using a cheap plastic carrier bag.

I'm actually cosplaying as the Tardis, but it's a 1950's-inspired outfit to reflect the 1950's police box design. I didn't spend all that much on it, maybe 100 euros altogether (mainly because I chose an expensive cotton fabric for the dress, I could have done it for far less). No clue what I'll do about bags though -- a Tardis with a rucksack would look a bit silly ;)

i refuse to get excited until i have landed in london. reason being? i think i suffer from murphys law. seriously, every time we go to london for this somthing happens, delays or even cancelled flights. hotels *forget* we booked with them, cabs to the airport lose their way or stuck in traffic and then cabs in london forget where the best way to our hotel is so we arrive really late. i am not kidding, it brings on gray hairs! lol

i refuse to get excited until i have landed in london. reason being? i think i suffer from murphys law. seriously, every time we go to london for this somthing happens, delays or even cancelled flights. hotels *forget* we booked with them, cabs to the airport lose their way or stuck in traffic and then cabs in london forget where the best way to our hotel is so we arrive really late. i am not kidding, it brings on gray hairs! lol

Will keep everything crossed it is all okay for you :-)

getting a new hair cut: already done. Getting new outfit... maybe. Oh my god, what I should wear for the photo-shootings? Checking out the route from my hotel to Olympia... I'm really excited.

Checking autograph list.. oh my good, I 've still do make one... flight, hotel.... check! :-)

Hm...10 x 8 photos... hm.. photos are most time available at the desk... but I have to find my DVD covers.... I will bring my "Book of Shadow" to get signed by the Charmed Stars and guests.... But... oh... how I have to transport this big book. Packing in the luggage... or carry-on baggage?

Ok my dear...

RELAX!!!!

• Like 1

I'm ridiculously excited :dance: . This will we my first LFCC, as I 'm not usually able to get away in June. I haven't started packing, but technically I haven't entirely UN-packed since C18 :whistling:

(edited for squee induced spelling errors :angel: )

I haven't completely unpacked since Milton Keynes, either XD

Another week or so, and the case might actually get completely emptied until August, when we go on holiday.

Michelle braves the London traffic on a bike to make sure we get our photos, so say hi if you see her :)

Edited by laurab1

Tickets lined up, route is planned (and alts in case of trouble) and my friends are under strict instructions to be awake and ready in time or I'm waking them up with a bucket of cold water :D failing that, it's the cattle prod treatment.

I'm pretty much like Tigger at the moment. I keep bouncing all over the place lol :D

still being encouraging to first time costume maker as one of her costumes is all hand sewn, wish i'd started earlier with her but got to keep plodding on, all else fails and i will have to finish it for her or bring it half done and finish it in the hotel the night before.

I've now chosen to take Adam Baldwin off my list so I can get a Photoshoot with Mitch and another Autograph from Zach.

I reckon there's a load of people having to reshuffle now the guest list exploded with awesome >.>

Every day I'm shuffling tra la la.

I won't be touching my Gillians they are already set in concrete but not sure whether to not go for three Zachs but just two and put the £15 to Adam and- oh bloody hell, all I need now is for someone ELSE to be announced whom I want to meet and I will end up considering doing street corners or shoving unwatched dvds on ebay.

Originally I was going to go for two Ke Huys, one on Temple of Doom and one on Goonies to go with Corey and Sean but he will only be going on Temple.

The musings of a madman right here lol.

It's going to be hard to go to work today knowing that in one week I'll be in London having an epic time - though struggling on deciding which autos to get. now that Karl Urban has been announced my auto plan has fallen apart. All I know is that I have to get Jeri Ryan and Craig Parker but I don't know what to do about the others I want. I really wish that I could win the lottery - then I wouldn't have to worry :P

I've been coming to LFCC since the first one, I may have missed a couple over the years, and some years I've come just to browse the stalls and see friends because there were no guests I wanted to meet, but I have never ever seen a lineup (for me) like this before, not for any Showmasters event. It's crazy, everyday I see a new guest announced that makes me squeek like a child. I'm going to need a holiday after next weekend lol.

• Like 3

Woo! my new t shirt has arrived so at least that's sorted now. just got to decide on which autos I'm getting (probably decide on the day for a few of them) and sort out food/water for the train and put my rucksack together. Not long to go now :D

Adam Baldwin is BACK on my list.

Now the thing I need most is the schedule (as everyone else does) because I'm interested as to when Gillian, Mitch and Zachs photoshoot will be.

IF Gillians photoshoot and Mitch's is around the same time then that will be fab, and hopefully Zachs later or something like that, because it will be a bit of a rush (for me) if its Gillians photoshoot then Zachs then Mitch's as I will have to get in and out off cosplay. Mind you when I used to do amdram I'd practised getting out of one costume and then into another during the first and second act so I know it can be done. - mind you it was only a jacket I had to change, the dogs collar was the same throughout.

Adam Baldwin is BACK on my list.

Now the thing I need most is the schedule (as everyone else does) because I'm interested as to when Gillian, Mitch and Zachs photoshoot will be.

IF Gillians photoshoot and Mitch's is around the same time then that will be fab, and hopefully Zachs later or something like that, because it will be a bit of a rush (for me) if its Gillians photoshoot then Zachs then Mitch's as I will have to get in and out off cosplay. Mind you when I used to do amdram I'd practised getting out of one costume and then into another during the first and second act so I know it can be done. - mind you it was only a jacket I had to change, the dogs collar was the same throughout.

You and me both :) When the schedule comes up, its loooads of planning to be done :)